Stop procrastinating

At this price, it would be rude not to:

http://www.pearsoncycles.co.uk/page/114/Bowery

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• NelsonFromLondon 23 min 23 sec ago

Hi Chris, interesting that you have found this to be a common failing.  I've been using these Gatorskins for years and this is the first time...

• brooksby 28 min 4 sec ago

How to avoid death in the dark - it's easy.  You watch out for the bloke in the black robe carrying a scythe, and then go the other way.  Simples!

• JaredP91 37 min 58 sec ago

Thanks for the insight Compact Corned Beef. I did look into the Marathon Plus tyres as an option due to their perceived resistance to punctures,...

• SurreyHiller 1 hour 4 min ago

Quite poor forward planning by the ambulance.   Looked like only a couple of cars until the end of the fenced off cycle lane, and the cones at the...

• Rilkal47 1 hour 10 min ago

The wait is approx 21 days on each but I'm not ordering until my work has completed the GCI sign up so it won't be soon. ...

• Global Nomad 1 hour 13 min ago

"There are reportedly longer-term “traffic management” plans for Regent’s Park."  

• cdamian 1 hour 20 min ago

Update to my previous post: You can now put SPD bodies on the Assimo Favero pedals. I did this on my comuter bike so I can have shoes I can walk in...

• mdavidford 1 hour 24 min ago

I don't think the WHO are likely to intervene at all. They've rather got their hands full with Covid-19 and Trump planning to pull their funding at...

• mdavidford 1 hour 29 min ago

I suspect what Doctor Fegg meant was that it's targetted at the more enthusiastic cyclist - particularly those who like to chase fast times, long...

• chineseJohn 1 hour 54 min ago

Let's hope they last longer than 1 year, we've had 3 vivofits and all after 1 year stop working, opening to the battery area there were weak areas...