Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

#Bloodycyclists jersey ??!

I know I have somewhat missed the boat on this one, but if you don't ask you don't get. There was a #Bloodycyclists jersey release almost two years ago now. It has long since sold out and I haven't had a response from the website. I think it was a one shot, ride the crest of popularity/indignation for profit sort of thing. But recently I remembered the campaign and got a hankering for a jersey, perhaps I only want what I can't have... Did anyone buy one of these or are they few and far between. I doubt I will see one on t'ebay. Here's hoping, Cheers.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Nat Jas Moe | 8 years ago
0 likes

The next frame shows him getting road rash, they just didn't think the pic would be good publicity.  1

wellcoordinated | 8 years ago
0 likes

.. that's the thing with those bloodycyclists. They even defy gravity.

Leviathan | 8 years ago
0 likes

How is he staying up like that...?

bdsl replied to Leviathan | 8 years ago
0 likes

Presumably he's leaning in to a turn. The vector sum of sideways friction and normal reaction force from the ground to his tyres is directed through or close to his centre of mass. You can see there's a curved white line painted on the road.

Latest Comments