Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World Championships Start Lists

I've made a first pass for the Start List for the Mens Time Trial. If you spot any riders that are in the game that need to be activated for the game start list, please list them below. Thanks!  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

I imagine they'll do it tonight or some time tomorrow morning.

If not, you can always check on 'show all riders' and select your team whilst looking at the ProCycling Stats website.

rgriffith7 | 7 years ago
0 likes

When will the World Road Race list be updated? No Cav.

JohnnyRemo | 7 years ago
0 likes

Not great in Fantasy, but managed to win 20 quid on Castroveijo e/w yes

0 likes

Yep! It's bitten me in the arse.  Bodnar with an ace ride, Kiryienka looks to be going second, and Dumoulin not looking too great.

dave atkinson | 7 years ago
1 like

apologies, the start time was correct in the game but i'd forgotten to change the time zone from richmond to doha  22

d_jp | 7 years ago
0 likes

Thought about putting Bodnar in, but in order to spread the value a bit (we'll see how good an idea that was later! ;)) ... went for Dennis, Dumoulin, Martin, Kiriyenka, Castroveijo, Oliveira, Durbridge and Belkov.

0 likes

I'm watching on BBC Online with Simon Brotherton and David Millar's dulcet tones.

My team has Dennis, Dumoulin, Martin, Castroviejo, Campenaerts, Oliveira, Bialoblocki, and Belkov.  So I chose against Kiryienka and guys like Bodnar, don't know whether that will bite me in the arse though.

tony kappler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Watching the ITT live on SBS live streaming, and the cutoff deadline is over 6hrs away.

For the record, my team is Dennis, Dumoulin, Martin, Kiryienka, Castroviejo, Bodnar (no surprises there), Bialoblochi and Grivko (although I contemplated Vorobyev and Houle as 7th and 8th riders, mainly cos they start later).

Cheers

triccky100 replied to tony kappler | 7 years ago
0 likes

tony kappler wrote:

Watching the ITT live on SBS live streaming, and the cutoff deadline is over 6hrs away.

For the record, my team is Dennis, Dumoulin, Martin, Kiryienka, Castroviejo, Bodnar (no surprises there), Bialoblochi and Grivko (although I contemplated Vorobyev and Houle as 7th and 8th riders, mainly cos they start later).

Cheers

Exactly the same for me. Thought about Mullen instead of Grivko, wrong choice it seems, Mullen has just gone fastest!

chrisdstripes | 7 years ago
1 like

Classic example of what a few people have been saying (including myself on the game improvements thread) - a legitimate point has been made on the forum (error with the transfer deadline) and no-one has picked up on it and fixed it.

Getting this stuff right is way more important than changes to game format, number of transfers, race schedule etc. Should be a really easy fix too.

tony kappler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Yes, 5 hours to close of betting, probably 8 hours to finish, and over 11hours to road.cc deadline.

It seems obvious that most players will have very similar teams, with probably only their 7th and 8th riders different.  So if Turek, Tzortzakis and Vasylyuk come 1st, 2nd and 3rd, and someone has all 3 in their team, we can be a bit suspicious of when their team went in.

Cheers

1 like

A couple of things I've just noticed.  

The stage info lists this as a Team Time Trial, and the deadline for transfers seems to be ~2 hours after the race has finished.

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
0 likes

its only 1 race change so only 8 transfers required......

they've just picked a number higher to make sure and probably give a bit of leeway for late startlists and the like.

MinardiM189 replied to Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
0 likes

Moist von Lipwig wrote:

its only 1 race change so only 8 transfers required......

they've just picked a number higher to make sure and probably give a bit of leeway for late startlists and the like.

Thanks for pointing out my stupidity :).

MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
0 likes

The number of transfers is listed as 15 for the 2 world championship races.

Shouldn't there be 16?

Or do we have to carry a TT rider into the road race?

Latest Comments