Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Romandie

Posting of results delayed by computer crash (not mine). Now done.

Note that 24 year old riders like Jungels and Yates don't appear in the young rider list, even though the official site says it is for under 25s.  This happened in a previous race this year.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

tony kappler | 6 years ago
0 likes

Last  KOM was at 162.3km, finish was at 163.5km, 1.2km later. Therefore the final KOM points should be scored.

ben_hawley replied to tony kappler | 6 years ago
0 likes

tony kappler wrote:

Last  KOM was at 162.3km, finish was at 163.5km, 1.2km later. Therefore the final KOM points should be scored.

Thanks Tony. Sorry about that. Updating now...

ben_hawley | 6 years ago
0 likes

No, I think this counts as a mountaintop stage finish:

"Points awarded for points accrued in the climber's classification. Does not include mountaintop stage finishes. Unless otherwise stated, the number of scoring riders on a climb is the number of points scored. So if 5 riders score, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 points will be awarded."

Cheers

Ben

MinardiM189 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Stage4

Shouldn't the montain points for the final climb be counted as the KoM was before the finish?

I assume this is why Yates has 50 points rather than 55 ?

0 likes

The YR stage results were used to score instead of the overall YR classification.

Stage 2 now rescored accordingly.

0 likes

Stage 2 results; following on from  your comment Minardi, Edmonston should only be 24 (22+2), and Moscon, Haig and Tolhoek are missing (YR classification).

Sniffer | 6 years ago
0 likes

Finding the limit transfers tough in this competition.  Stick or twist decision tonight.

MinardiM189 | 6 years ago
1 like

Stage 2 Results

Should Schachmann not have 24pts rather than 22 ?

11th on stage =10

2nd GC =9

1st young rider = 5

Latest Comments