Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Winning!!!*

*In Charlie Sheen styly!

Registered for ToC Purist League - stuck in an auto "Random" selection for the until I got round to sorting it. Forgot to pick team before cut off time - won Stage!!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

enrique | 6 years ago
0 likes

Yeah... I miss old Gkam... and drheaton... and STEVESPRO....  2

JohnnyRemo | 6 years ago
3 likes

You know it's a shame - one time this forum was full of peeps posting this sort of thing - sharing their thoughts, strategies, and even their picks for the day. Now the forum just seems to be for folks posting issues and gripes. Too bad...

TERatcliffe26 replied to JohnnyRemo | 6 years ago
1 like

JohnnyRemo wrote:

You know it's a shame - one time this forum was full of peeps posting this sort of thing - sharing their thoughts, strategies, and even their picks for the day. Now the forum just seems to be for folks posting issues and gripes. Too bad...

Wish I had more time! (with keeping on top of the game, as well as trying to do the ForumScorum - which I need to post the last 3 lots of results, I don't quite have the time i used to along with work etc)

The old crowd who used to post all the time seem to have vanished abit as well

JohnnyRemo | 6 years ago
1 like

Ha! Ha! Ha! - almost a perfect top and tailing - winner yesterday - 2nd from last today! yesyesyes

JohnnyRemo | 6 years ago
1 like

I suspect you're right, but let me bathe in the glory for a few more hours - even if it was pot luck!

Just shows it's worth throwing in an auto selection when the comp goes live. I've noticed it's usually a pretty decent selection that you get allocated - maybe not that "random" after all?

jollygoodvelo | 6 years ago
2 likes

Haha, well done.

Although I fear your team may go backwards a bit starting tonight and certainly on Mt Baldy.

davel | 6 years ago
2 likes

That is ace... and some consolation to someone a bit pants at actually picking teams  1

Latest Comments