Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

BinckBank Tour 2017

I've noticed this is a difficult tour to find details on so here's a few tips and possible changes for the .cc crew...

1. Can we change the name of Eneco Tour to BinckBank Tour?

2. I have noticed that Stage 2 is marked as a TTT. This should be ITT.

3. For full confirmed startlist see here: https://twitter.com/BinckBankTour/status/894472268767776768

4. For all the stage profile images see here: https://twitter.com/LasterketaBurua/status/893822498202152960

Thanks and good luck all! 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

tony kappler | 6 years ago
1 like

Stage 2 cut off deadline was set 50 mins after start of race, so I have brought it forward 1 hour. My apologies, but I thought it was critical for the ITT where all the good riders start first.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

I had the deadline set at 12:15, or so it looked like in my dashboard.  The transfers page was saying it was an hour later and I found out at 12:30 that the stage had started and the window was still open.  So I brought it forward half an hour (to 12:45) to limit any advantage people might have been seeking by sticking in a late team with knowledge of the break.

I've mentioned it to Dave because the time zones need fixing.

figus | 6 years ago
0 likes

Has the transfer deadline changed for today? Planned to pick team on lunch at work but now saying deadline passed?? 

figus | 6 years ago
0 likes

Has the transfer deadline changed for today? Planned to pick team on lunch at work but now saying deadline passed?? 

0 likes

The time zones are a wee bit buggy.  All transfer deadlines should be fixed now.

0 likes

1. I can't do this, not sure if Dave can, but I will ask.

2. Thought I'd changed this already, fixed now.

3. Final start list will be checked over shortly for any updates.

4. Can't access Twitter at work, but will check and update later today.

Cheers!

Latest Comments