Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World Championships

Is anything planned for the World Championships?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

Apologies if you've just hap 20 bazillion emails about roster changes.  That took one hell of a long time to update  1

MinardiM189 | 6 years ago
2 likes

THANK YOU !!!!

kmnaegeli | 6 years ago
2 likes

World championships seems like the one non-WT event that should be done (at least the individual events - the ITT ant RR). I'm all for it (and I know the rest of my mini-league is as well). 

chrisity | 6 years ago
1 like

Yes please, and i 'm sure i'm backed by all of the members.

cgipryan | 6 years ago
1 like

National teams make the RR really fun to plan... as for the TT, thinking about which 3-point rider to pick in order to fill the squad and (maybe) strike the 10 points for last man home, is a treat... bring them on, please  1

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
1 like

At the beginning of the yeay we said World Tour only, which doesn't include World Champs.  The only other reason we wouldn't do it is because it's a huge job to set the TT and RR to non-trade teams.

Dave has mentioned he can be talked round to doing it, so if enough people are keen then we'll put it on (if Dave agrees).  So if you're keen, get talking  1

Latest Comments