Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Couldn't make Guangxi teams before race started. Stupid time zones...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

MAMIDifficulty | 6 years ago
0 likes

Hi Minardi,

Assuming you mean me, thanks for the kind words - but you can only beat who turns up! My problem was subscription renewal not deadlines anyway, and I think people ahead of me dropped out earlier in the year for the same reason. It's the same for everyone - I'll treat this as a badly-parked motorbike and look forward to next year.

Best of luck in the purist competition.

teckert | 6 years ago
1 like

Sniffer is right.

The deadline is listed  - everyone knows when you need to get your team in  by, it's your responsisbility. Blaming someone else for your inability to be organised is just having cheap shot.

MinardiM189 | 6 years ago
2 likes

Shame that people missed the deadline.

The player leading the purist competition has missed out and has dropped out of contention.

Not the best way to win it.  2

Sniffer | 6 years ago
1 like

It is shit if you miss a deadline and it has happened to me, but the deadline was on the site when the competition opened.

There is an element of self responsibility.

Andy and the other guys have worked hard this year, administration issues have been lower than in the last couple of years and it is the best value £10 I have spent this year.  I hope your comments are tongue in cheek.

1wrangler | 6 years ago
0 likes

If Andy's still doing this next year, Im not playing anymore. Cheater.

1wrangler | 6 years ago
0 likes

Pretty bad one dude. You killed my whole season.

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Start times should be updated now.  Information was quite hard to find, but I found it eventually in the road book.  My apologies, it slipped my mind, it's been a long season.

dc04dc | 6 years ago
0 likes

I'm not good at time zones, but it appears that the deadline was five hours before the race started.

Going by Eurosport, Velon and PCS sites. Deadlines may need to be adjusted.

1wrangler | 6 years ago
0 likes

Grr...

Latest Comments