Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

KTM Revelator Lisse

Hi everyone,

I like the look of the new disc braked KTM revelator Lisse bikes, they appear to offer relatively good value for money. Frame weight and design seems to be up there with current trends with the blurb also saying that it should be a smooth ride.

Had anyone got one?

If so, how are you finding it?

No reviews have been released so far, so hesitant to jump in and buy one.

It would replace a TT bike and my summer bike as an all in one to make space in our small garage, so would hopefully work well with a set of tri bars stuck on.

Thanks,

Karl

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

27 comments

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

Sounds really good, definately selling it to me!

Just wish I had the funds now.

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Yes it does feel better than the Propel, no flex when sprinting , you can just feel it going forward when pushing hard, even the standard wheels feel fast

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Yes it does feel better than the Propel, no flex when sprinting , you can just feel it going forward when pushing hard, even the standard wheels feel fast

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Andrew

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

HI Andrew,

Sounds good, better than your propel? Stiff when sprinting/pedalling out of the saddle?

Unfortunatly, the earliest I will be able to order the bike would be around December, but thanks for looking into it for me.

I may well be in touch with North Yorkshire Cycles as I see stock is quite low most places, and my be even harder to puick up a Master version by the end of the year.

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Spoke to Paul at North Yorkshire cycles 

he has an Elite in a 59 

and a Master in a 57 in stock

if you are interested

he has an elite frame that he has conveted to 1x DI2

just rode the Maratona on it

Andrew

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

HI Karl

Yes mine has finally arrived

was worth the wait , it is great, smooth and fast

Our local shop has some in stock, what size where you looking at ?

Andrew

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

Just seen the 2019 prices for these bikes, they have gone up significantly.

Lisse Master has gone from £3800 to £4400! I can't see any change in the spec at all.

I'm guessing this is possibly in line with the new aero disc bikes being released at prices much higher than this. Anyone else have an idea?

Even the 105 model has gone up to £3k!

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Andrew,

Did your bike arrive in the end?

Still interested on your thoughts as still like the look of them, shame there haven't been any reviews yet.

Karl

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Andrew,

Didn't manage to sell my bikes, so will have to wait till near the end of the year.

Aim now is to get one in the sales.

It's out of this and the new Propel Disc as my next summer bike. Depends if my local bike shop will be able to do a deal on the Propel Disc SL1.

I'd be going for a size 59 I think.

Karl

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

TYhe charging port is in the down tube

Hopefully here in 2 weeks, what size you after ?

Can ask if there are any available from my local shop

Andrew

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

That's the model I would like too, however, would still be happy with the 105 version (but would now be willing to wait for the udated groupset depending on availability and discounts etc.

Be interesting to hear how the Di2 charging is done on this as the new Propel Disc has the charge port in the handlebar and easy to access. Hopefully this will be similar.

Good bike to compare against, another aero bike.

Looking forward to hear how you get on. Hope its a great bike.

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Went for te Master Ultegra DI2

I have a Propel DI2 at the moment

so will let you know

has been a long wait, i hope its worth it

Andrew

KarlR | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Andy,

That's a long time to wait.

Which model did you go for?

Will be good to hear how it compares to other bikes you have ridden.

Thanks,

Karl

Andytop | 5 years ago
0 likes

Hi Karl

Have one on order, been waiting since December

should be here in a couple of weeks

will let you know

Andrew

Latest Comments