Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Binck Bank tour.

No listing for The Binck Bank tour....are we going to get one?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

chrisdstripes | 5 years ago
3 likes

I bloody won! First time in 6 years I think...

enrique replied to chrisdstripes | 5 years ago
0 likes

chrisdstripes wrote:

I bloody won!...

Yay!  1

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Damn. Missed the deadline today to complete my transfers....only the second time this year. I was mulling over Schachman or Matthews, or both, and ended up with neither after something came up.  Gonna be a bad day.

archieboy | 5 years ago
0 likes

Ta

archieboy | 5 years ago
0 likes

Binchbank site has Magnus Cort as last man home on stg 1 but he hasnt been given the points.
Or was there a rider crashed inside last 3 kms who finished after him but got a group time

Sniffer replied to archieboy | 5 years ago
0 likes

archieboy wrote:

Binchbank site has Magnus Cort as last man home on stg 1 but he hasnt been given the points. Or was there a rider crashed inside last 3 kms who finished after him but got a group time

Yes there was, Kuznetsov

160 77 Cort Magnus 25 Astana Pro Team 161 +8:54 8:44 8:44
161 163 Kuznetsov Viacheslav 29 Team Katusha - Alpecin 155 +0:10 0:00

Broken sternum and concussion though.

Condor Andy | 5 years ago
1 like

We didn't score the Golden Km last year to my knowledge, there other sprint points that we do score however. I'll clarify that with the others.

archieboy | 5 years ago
0 likes

And of course  we have the Golden Km just to confuse things

1 like

Yeah start list looks good, I've noticed some more stuff on their website so I'll get as much as I can done today.

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

I noticed hardly any riders for teams declared for it last night but totally filled today including a few ticks.

0 likes

It's on it's way. Information in notoriously rubbish for this race. The route on their website is last years for example. As soon as I find out the details, I'll add the information.

Latest Comments