Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta stage 5

Another one of "Those" stages....in fact maybe the hardest one to predict.  Anybody got any thoughts?...Bookies seem to think a sprint but I'm not sure. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Condor Andy | 5 years ago
1 like

He didn't get any Enrique.

enrique replied to Condor Andy | 5 years ago
1 like

Condor Andy wrote:

He didn't get any....

I am so lost!...  indecision Just bbe ecause he won the previous stage I thought he would on top of the Points Standings! Sorry!... cool

enrique | 5 years ago
0 likes

I don't see Viviani's points on the Stage Page (http://fantasy.road.cc/stages?sid=10316)...  VUELTA A ESPANA - STANDARD STAGE 5: GRANADA - ROQUETAS DE MAR... Am I missing something?... sad

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Sheesh...De Marchi going for the win solo style. Hopefully a lot more will have gone for Trentin than De Marchi due to tomorrow's sprint. Hope that peleton stays back where it is. Last thing i need is Vivianni sticking his nose in.

0 likes

25 man break has gone clear about a third of the way into the stage. They'll likely duke it out for the win. Trentin, De Marchi, Mollema are a few of the names in there.

I got Trentin in last night.

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
1 like

Damn...Caught out....I was waiting on any possible news on Kwia who was dropping very quickly on ownership on PCS (20% overnight). Always good to watch big drops like that for any possible indicators if somebody is feeling a bit ill or tired....unless of course the deadline gets moved...Grrrr...Gonna have to hope for a very low scoring day i suppose...Red arrow no matter what.

Dr Winston replied to Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Dr Winston wrote:

Damn...Caught out....I was waiting on any possible news on Kwia who was dropping very quickly on ownership on PCS (20% overnight). Always good to watch big drops like that for any possible indicators if somebody is feeling a bit ill or tired....unless of course the deadline gets moved...Grrrr...Gonna have to hope for a very low scoring day i suppose...Red arrow no matter what.

Was gonna be Yates, Kelderman and Izzy > Sagan, Viviani, De March for the record...unless Kwia had a problem.

1 like

Stage is starting earlier than expected, deadline has been moved forward.

I'll double check the other stages now so this doesn't happen again.

1 like

The cat 2 doens't seem that hard, but you can bet some teams will be actively trying to drop the sprinters.  I'm going for a reduced bunch sprint, Sagan maybe.

Latest Comments