Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Do you commute to work by bike?

Hi everyone, 

I work for a small startup company with a new product for cyclists and we're looking to have a focus group with some commuters. If you commute by bike and would be interested in taking part in research please could you pop your email in at this link

Thanks!

Kate

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

janusz0 | 5 years ago
4 likes

Well, at least it's not just a lazy student trying to get help for their first student project!

The URL is a subdomain of Typeform ("Build conversational forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and more. Typeforms are easy to make and refreshing to take. Try it FREE – no coding required.")  Kate appears to be a front for Beeline (Mark Jenner & Tom Putnam), who made a Kickstarter funded "fuzzy bicycle navigation" gizmo that sank without trace, until they relaunched it for motorcycles.

Tony Farrelly | 5 years ago
3 likes

Hah! In these suspicious times I think Kate probably needs to give us all a bit more info about the who, why and what of things before we all jump in with our email addresses.
Had a look at the link and I think it looks okay, but as Kate didn't fill in her own email address properly when she opened her road.cc account, well…  

Hirsute | 5 years ago
3 likes

I love Phishing !

Latest Comments