Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

like button

The like button seems to have suffered a dislike!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

janusz0 | 5 years ago
3 likes

I think we need a downvote/dislike button as well as a like/upvote.

simonmb replied to janusz0 | 5 years ago
2 likes

janusz0 wrote:

I think we need a downvote/dislike button as well as a like/upvote.

Use the 'quote' button to reply and engage by explaining what it is you don't like about a comment or post. Better than hiding behind the anonymity of a thumbs-down.

hawkinspeter | 5 years ago
5 likes

Works for me. What are you seeing?

fixation80 replied to hawkinspeter | 5 years ago
0 likes

hawkinspeter wrote:

Not seeing the like box at the side of comments, I used to, but now it's gone, perhaps I've been liking too much!mail

Tony Farrelly replied to fixation80 | 5 years ago
2 likes

fixation80 wrote:

hawkinspeter wrote:

Not seeing the like box at the side of comments, I used to, but now it's gone, perhaps I've been liking too much!mail

Hmm… it's there for me on desktop and the classic version of the mobile site. Which version of the site are you not seeing them on: desktop; smartphone mobile site; or the classic mobile site; or all of them?

fixation80 replied to Tony Farrelly | 5 years ago
0 likes

Tony Farrelly wrote:

fixation80 wrote:

hawkinspeter wrote:

Hmm… it's there for me on desktop and the classic version of the mobile site. Which version of the site are you not seeing them on: desktop; smartphone mobile site; or the classic mobile site; or all of them?

Ah, found the problem, by accident, a 'no ads adblocker' was taking the likes as ads, sorted, cheers.

hawkinspeter replied to fixation80 | 5 years ago
0 likes

fixation80 wrote:

Tony Farrelly wrote:

fixation80 wrote:

hawkinspeter wrote:

Ah, found the problem, by accident, a 'no ads adblocker' was taking the likes as ads, sorted, cheers.

It's often worth keeping a different non-customised browser around just for comparison purposes when a site doesn't work as expected.

Latest Comments