Home

Just wondering if anyone has ordered wheels from ZUUS since January 1st and if they've actually received them?

8 comments

StoopidUserName [605 posts] 1 month ago
1 like

Does that mean you haven't?

Might be better off posting on the bikeradar forum, it has more footfall so to speak and there used to be a zuus wheels thread on there

dooderooni [17 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

Well guessed yes

I'll hopefully get a positive response from them tomorrow.

bobinski [300 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

I have and very nice they are too. Taking them to Girona next Friday. Will report back.

bobinski [300 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

I have and very nice they are too. Taking them to Girona next Friday. Will report back.

dooderooni [17 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

When did you order them and when did you get them delivered if you don't mind me asking?

I've been waiting 8 weeks and counting for mine.

StoopidUserName [605 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

Still waiting? I'm looking at a pair at the minute...

pastyfacepaddy [39 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes
dooderooni wrote:

When did you order them and when did you get them delivered if you don't mind me asking?

I've been waiting 8 weeks and counting for mine.

That seems strange they've always been excellent from a customer service point of view. Have you messaged them using the message function within your account on their website or via FB?

dooderooni [17 posts] 3 weeks ago
0 likes

Just a quick update, the rims are apparently stuck in UK customs and Zuus can't give an estimate as to when I'll get my wheels.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and in all honesty, I'd be very reluctant to recommend them.