Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Aerocockpit, CP10 vs H36, confusion

Hi!
Yesterday I unboxed my new Canyon Ultimate CF SL 8.0 2019. When I couldn’t mount my ordered Garmin Mount I discovered that they mounted the wrong cockpit on the bike, I think.
On the website it says the bike should be equipped with a CP10 Aerocockpit, but I have a H36 mounted.
Question is now which is better of the two cockpits? Have I been lucky or should I complain?
I am struggling to find much information about the CP10 cockpit.

Hope someone know the difference between the two and which is lighter/faster/better 

/Jens

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

JensLeander | 5 years ago
0 likes

Thank you for the replys. Yes I also found that the CP10 is lighter, (70-80g). But why does the most expensive Canyon Aeroad 2019 model have the H36 then? And also Rafael Valls on his World Tour Ultimate Canyon?

AlsoSomniloquism | 5 years ago
0 likes

Supposed to be lighter, but only seems to be on the "cheaper" frames. sad (although they could be newer ones).

I don't like the new Canyon product pages as they are alot less detail orientated then the old ones. They used to have the weight, dimensions, even tooth increments of the cassette and all included links to the manufacturers website and documentation. Now most of that is gone. 

BobbyG | 5 years ago
0 likes
generationally | 5 years ago
0 likes

There is some info about the CP10 if you check the product page for the Ultimate CF SL Disc Frameset.

It says that "At a mere 320g, it is lighter than its predecessor".

Not sure if it helps you...

Latest Comments