Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

the nature of this site

hadnt given it much thought until now but this site is basically an advertising hub based on cycling. take out the adverts and the advertorial and the news lifted from the net and you have a video of a near miss and a forum.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

redrobot | 4 years ago
0 likes

i dont need that kind of advice. i read lots of things i dont agree with. if you want me off yr forum just shut the account and make up a reason

dave atkinson replied to redrobot | 4 years ago
7 likes
redrobot wrote:

i dont need that kind of advice. i read lots of things i dont agree with. if you want me off yr forum just shut the account and make up a reason

okay

dave atkinson | 4 years ago
10 likes

redrobot wrote:

hadnt given it much thought until now but this site is basically an advertising hub based on cycling. take out the adverts and the advertorial and the news lifted from the net and you have a video of a near miss and a forum.

you're probably better off not wasting your time coming here if that's what you think. i'm happy to delete your account for you.

peted76 | 4 years ago
1 like

oh and in answer to your 'title'... this sums it up...

peted76 | 4 years ago
4 likes

Thanks for the contribution redrobot.

I disagree with you, for me, it's the one place I can find a whole raft full of cycling related topics I can enjoy and digest. Including the comments and forum posts. It's not perfect but where is? 

I visit and read 'all the websitez' related to cycling and most of them have something to offer, but I often think about this, and road.cc is the one site which delivers an amount of content which keeps me most interested and the one I most come back to. 

It's a free to enter and read website.  If not adverts, what's the alternative?

I'm sure Dave and Tony would be pleased to hear your take on this. In fact over the years they've brought this topic up multiple times. 

Pages

Latest Comments