Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Can't Log into fantasy.road.cc using 'road.cc' login details

Hi There

Is anyone experiencing difficulties logging into the fantasy.road.cc site after creating a road.cc account?

I've followed this process:

1. Create road.cc account using the main register link. https://road.cc/user/register

2. Received approval email from the moderators

3. Created my profile and password

4. Can successfully log into and out of the main road.cc site

5. Can't log into the fantasy.road.cc site using the same credentials. 

I receive this error message. 

"Login failed. Have you forgotten your road.cc password? Click here to go back to the main site and use the 'Request new password' link, top right."

https://pasteboard.co/ImkX2V3.png

Help please!

Cheers

Ronaldo

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

lecoxsportif | 2 years ago
0 likes

Has this issue been fixed and what is the solution? Trying to setup a fantasy team 2021 but cannot login despite being able to on the main site.

dave atkinson | 4 years ago
0 likes

We've been doing some work on this. let me know if you're still seeing the same issues. or new ones  1

Andrew Hadfield | 4 years ago
0 likes

Same problem - thought it was just me being an idiot but I've changed my password so many times now!  2

archieboy replied to Andrew Hadfield | 4 years ago
0 likes
Andrew Hadfield wrote:

Same problem - thought it was just me being an idiot but I've changed my password so many times now!  2

Similar problem here, usually takes 3 attempts to log in.
But always get there in the end...

dave atkinson | 4 years ago
0 likes

a few people have mentioned this, because it's isolated i'm having trouble pinning down the issue. some people have suggested that to keep trying with a login that you know is correct works, rather than changing passwords. I am looking into it. 

Joni B | 4 years ago
0 likes

Yep, I am the same. Its so frustrating when I want to join the game. I remember this happened to me last year but I got around it somehow. So frustrating!

LordClamel | 4 years ago
0 likes

This is a sick site. I tried too and getting logged in to the Fantasy Site is fucking impossible. I got account on RoadCC wioth request of new password. Try to make this crap a bit easier. You shouldn't mess around like this before one even get to your game. Messy and bad.

NathanJohn | 4 years ago
0 likes

I have exactly the same problem despite following their 'reset password' link.

Ronaldo_Wiltone | 4 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the reply. Did you ever get it fixed?

Team McWalsh | 4 years ago
1 like

Same problem, but I already had my account.  

Ronaldo_Wiltone | 4 years ago
0 likes

(here's an image showing the error)

Latest Comments