Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Holy ship

Please allow,
I like tube shifter alloy road bikes.  Aka race pace suicide shift machines.
With 1 piece rhino horn handlebars and similar to when we eat,  no cushions on bars because forearm/elbows need not rest hard,  weight fore of wheel fulcrum and slip stream the breeze with ease pass the tease of a rest spot.. If a torque able ratio isn't engaged,  abide the descent glide or shift body weight and suicidal shift up. The alloy frames are perfectly balanced,  there's no need to add more rubbish to our growing trash pile..

Anyway..  When my physics partner, 'Wog, ' was a road cyclist,  I and our other mates used to smile and tease him..  Real bikes are BMXs and he had shaved legs.. Nice legs though.  We won the physics competition although we were disqualified yet the rules changed within minutes of the start.  Fastest rubber banded propelled vehicle and rubber band propelled vehicle that went the furthest distance.  There had been no stipulation that propulsion was to be internal..  We showed up with a high powered Shanghai and a matchbox car.  Lol.  That went awesome..
So years went past..  Cycling hasn't changed..  Pedal.  Move..
Simple.

A primary assault unit.
Self broke tracking/communication attached to my face.
Retrieved documents of my name from vault .
I won't be paid..
Yet I king.

To have mutual knowledge would allow explanation yet.. You're smart..  I'm smart..  We learn different topics is our variant of intelligence. A mutual like is probability high; bicycling.

I love children..  Planet Mars lost atmosphere.  Planet Saturn is read by N. A. S. A.  to be evolving an atmosphere.  Planet Earth has an atmosphere.
Plastics need to be carried and protected until they can be recycled..  I carry mine and other plastics I pick up until home or into a recycling bin..  Then sort from there..  I'm unaware of composite recycling.
Alloys are recyclable and much more durable.
I like tube shifters ability to maintain cable tension.  STI are a gorgeous improvement and cable adjustment isn't an issue..  Each to their own.
EVERY small bit helps..  If just commuting,  I love how evolution has widened tyres on racers..  Still streamline,  short cut accessible and road ratios to get up and across long kms.
Even when a broke uni student I'd often catch the train with bike up hill in the morning,  come down the hill to study. (I thought it was 40km. Google map reads ride as 33km. 23s rarely punctured).  Then down later to the coast,  grab the tail wind and pedal home.. Grab food,  drop bag,  pedal into wind,  turn around and come home again.  Hence twice the public transport cost in morning therefore more expensive a commute:  Public transport plus bike wear.  Who cares..  Body liked that.

Don't trust me..  You don't know my reliability.  Earth is corrupted.  A lot of fools exist. 
I don't like smoking.  Yet a direct order from past RSM WO1 D. James upon his death bed regarding smoking (a whisper with efforted strength via a Cancer filled throat, "Do not smoke," or,"Do knot smoke." I will never know). 
To tell is to be with grasp of the readers understanding hence I don't know if I told anything.. 
Past grandma could do the splits standing at age 73, teacher taught me to snap a mans neck using 2 feet,  grandma taught me to snap a mans neck using 1 foot,  nowadays I doubt I'll remember neither technique.
My diet is soon fail or build..  : Changing diet.
Protect the Earth friends..  Cycling is as much fun on a recyclable bike..  (Cycle twice..)

This story goes on and on.. 

Last time I visited my friends city,  I offended some.  My friends looked offended when when I mentioned their city has a huge amount of AIDS carriers..
Two days later,  I watched an underage girl look at me as I entered my apartment block (I'm smelly,  I'm old).  Not long after,  my next door neighbour arrived,  shower on/off,  the young girl went there,  20minutes vacated,  shower on/off)
Within half hour the power transformer of the apartment block blew up,  a fire truck came,  we were absent of mains power.
My friend arrived a few hours later wanting to charge his phone before we went to a rougher district. Anyhow,  we had darkness becoming and no building power that night.
The government can read,  don't worry..true.
I vote yes..  Terminate all peds.

Pedals..  Eg glide down hill brother.

In Australia 6 men per day commit suicide.  I'm as happy as fly lips on shit yet most times bored..  If feeling really dumb,  yum yum food and walking /pedaling/simple job helps improve tiredness. Eg.  Routing of energy.

Walking..  With bouncy ball.  Left foot steps coinciding with ball ground bounce from right hand throw.  Right foot steps.  As left foot pressurizes ground (about to step)  catch ball with left hand.  As left foot steps,  swing left hand back(or elbow behind and ball near hip)  then throw at ground in front of next step(right step)  and repeat,  side to side..  That energy channel that enables strong punches is stretching while your being childish and having fun.

Bikes are similar kidding of fun.

I genuine king,  I really love living in a poorer suburb,  I ain't rich.. Wealth is health from where I believe.

The Earth;  our vacuum passage maker has some issues which should be understood now!
Yet..   Looks like I'll go down with the rest of you..
Her denial,  her D Nile,  herd Nile.
If beast inverts,  a shadow in star,  a vacuum storm becomes..
Like a ship on the ocean,  latch the hatch and enjoy a beat,  the rubbish on her surfaces isn't a treat.
I do care,  I just don't know how to show it and enjoyed staying hidden yet my planet's becoming trashed..
My planet.  Your planet.  Same planet.. As a human we own about 1 cubic metre at a moment.  We travel.  Bicycles are awesome.  Treaded fatties on slippery,  skinny slicks melting warm grip.  Left out during winter (here's a picture of our clock at 2230 hours),  right into it during summer (eg 30℃@0300 hours).  5 minutes to night noon, basically near straight up. (Another picture)

Please take care.  Beautiful bikes are made of metals..  I enjoy alloy bikes.. Chromoly forks make great front weights.

I love humour too..  My suicide shift machine (another picture).

Truth is weird aye..  Insects have a gorgeous intelligence obedience,  as do many..

Plastics need to be recycled..  Hemp can be used to make plastic drink bottles and will fully biodegrade within 80 days without releasing toxic substances.

Our government doesn't know what it's doing and such is life. I can't help.. That's what I typed..  Looking forward to simple skills too such as riding a bike.
Don't be scared to look weird..  I often say hello to dogs, cats, insects.. They're all intelligent.  I'm just a weirdo too.

Or you can consider yourself an equal..
My best mate Moz's is in hospital with still knowledge along right side.  I'm an Aries,  every painted door they shall pass.
I'm just a pawn too.. Understand.  Theft occurred from the tombs of whom provided us a commandment of ten.  What do you think?  Passage way immediate?
Piss the carbon off.  I understand how brilliant it is to mould,  stiffness,  weight..  Yet toxic rubbish..  If you have,  use,  but seriously.. Inflation exists.. Manufacture metal,  alloy.
Use your brain.. The recon units make martial artists look like children.  Mortal Kombat is in town,  people can smell the teachers.. Assisting the children to learn..  Learn too.  Better your habits.  Survive with the survivors.  Kind nonjudgemental creatures that will assist they whom protect my planet. Your planet.  Our life host.
Nathan

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

StraelGuy | 4 years ago
2 likes

Boatsie mate, you're our Zen poet in residence enlightened.

Boatsie | 4 years ago
3 likes

BTW.
my awesome friend :my step granddad, past away on the night of the rare super size blood moon with heart attack while I lay many kms away with a 7+hour boner..
Not being witty..
If you prefer to believe I'm crazy, so be it..
Love king

Boatsie | 4 years ago
0 likes

Boatsie | 4 years ago
0 likes

5minutes to nightnoon

Sidewards again.. A simple clock

Boatsie | 4 years ago
0 likes

About 2230, Adelaide

Photo's sideways.. Left side should be top

Latest Comments