Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Titanium

Titanium is 6* strength of steel.  1/6 the weight of steel.  Dads racing catamaran was a titanium fit out (in lue of stainless steel),  resulting in a extremely rigid,  super strong,  underweight racing machine.  The champion of the moment saw that vessel and requested purchase of.  Vessel 'Sher Khan' was bought later.  Hence,  corrosion isn't an issue neither!
I know some of you guys have access to this brilliant alloy: lightweight,  strong,  easy care material!
I do and I don't.  I'm happy with budget alloys,  I'd enjoy steel.  My titanium access is alien technology communications (). 
Cheaper alloys do great too. That's what I Watt. A wreck in the back yard shows a strength fault on a alloy steer tube;  big crack.  Yet to me that's rare anyway. Wasn't me..  Salvaged shifters and wheels.
The wrecks also worth something,  scrap? $0.50? Carbon fiber equivalent?  Removal cost!

I'm tired,  I'm sore,  I haven't ridden in 7 days,  my core is cold..  Odometer shows 310km of driving which would normally have been cycling.  (More than 7 days km acculuation).
Yet faults occur.
Majority of bike is effort..  Then bearings.. Then aero..  Then weight. 

Ordering refusal of 'No' during coincidental event of primal assault,  primal battery towards men/women /children that decide to buy toxic resin composite bicycles,  boating spars and/or automobile bodies. Use your brain. Every painted door we shall pass.  Push a turtle head and suck it in,  that'll paint your door.  During past men were used to move rock.  Beer,  bread,  enough said.  Metal is a rock.  Alloy close enough.
We need planet too!

(Pst..  You don't have to agree..  I love people too.  Take care recycling plastics,  that'll assist greatly)
Don't worry..  Be happy.  Who cares?  People clear and clean rubbish deposits later same as good people cleaning my mess if battery occurs during my life stay..  They don't harm,  they are on or off.

Most people coordinate 4 dimensions to please their family/friends.  The stone reads a 32 dimension army.  Lots of masters like to rest knowing 1 dimension.
 Believe me or not,  I like cycling, sailing,  racing autos yet I'm forbidden from the fancy composite constructions regarding bicycles.  Yet I'm only 1 less piece of trash amongst millions.  Although.. Momentum exists.
Besides..  Titanium is a premium building material and ease of body use is something we can use if successful 24/7 whereas we don't ride 24/7..  Such is life..  Bettering habits too.

Cat amongst the pigions?  Pig.  I on.  Who's littering.

Hence truth..  Way difficult to explain..

Seen lots of older big frame steel and alloy bikes internet interstate at less than $100. Always found that the perfect starts. If at worst,  change up bearings to modern flash ones and a quick bike becomes..
Seen a flash lightweight titanium too.  Carbon aero bars and forks.  Yet honestly,  lots of us wouldn't know how to hold on and descent.  I wouldn't!  Although less weight,  it'd be able to gather more momentum..  Curves up.

My dumb king is a kingdom.  Children need our playground later on.
Galactic clock is so wrong.  During winter straight up is nearer to 0100 hours.  Hence during summer daylight savings months the galactic clock is easier to read.  ∴ winter time,  knowing how to use our community clock,  I'm just another retard..
Hurry up clock  , disappear, we have a hole through the ozone above Australia and during winter clear nights im cold hence tomorrows rain means clouds. Means blanket, Means warmth.

Take care
I hope much regarding sighting a sense of humour.. Live happy, move rock with me.
Smily  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Boatsie | 4 years ago
0 likes

Yay..
At home (Australia) is titanium frames 35mm clearance with low stay angles (imo corner traction).
USA brand are 60% off and appealing too.
So tempted to go USA (45mm clearance disc) but they have carbon forks.

Meanwhile, French men are developing a plastic eating solution that will help combat the Europe size garbage patch that floats in the Pacific ocean.

Pacific meaning peaceful.. I'm guessing the old sailors would sail into the ocean and those ashore would be told not to worry, be peaceful.. Lol. Earths biggest fetch of water. Peaceful.. More like peace out, he ain't coming back.

Hoping like crazy, resin eaters will be developed. Titanium bikes with titanium forks would be easier though..

(So sick today.. Shin is bleeding from pedal strike, mouth is bleeding from food? Friend asks why I don't wear helmet, is because I don't ride hard or in traffic? Nope.. Just don't know where to buy 1 from.
1 more bike.. Nearly buckled this 1 up because front brake on left not right. Lol.

Tomorrow, sweat to remove bug and hoping earth clean during impact.
Live to ride, ride to live

David9694 | 4 years ago
0 likes

I’ll have what he’s having.

Latest Comments