Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

BinckBank Tour

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

35 comments

MinardiM189 replied to Condor Andy | 4 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

Okay, reading that now. So the combativity jersey is a sprint jersey, with points only from intermediate sprints (the Primus ones). The red points jersey is those and the finish line points. The golden km is only for bonus seconds.

It sounds like it.

Simpler than last year where they had 3 intermediate sprints and 2 primus sprints at different points on the route. Double dutch cycle scoring.

Condor Andy | 4 years ago
0 likes

Opening this up soon. No real information on jerseys, but if I'm seeing it correctly, there's a points jersey and intermediate sprints, but no KOM. There's a combativity prize as well, but I'm not sure what that entails. If it's a comp, we'll score it like a jersey, if it's a normal day-to-day thing then we'll do the normal 10 points.

MinardiM189 replied to Condor Andy | 4 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

Opening this up soon. No real information on jerseys, but if I'm seeing it correctly, there's a points jersey and intermediate sprints, but no KOM. There's a combativity prize as well, but I'm not sure what that entails. If it's a comp, we'll score it like a jersey, if it's a normal day-to-day thing then we'll do the normal 10 points.

Are we ignoring the Golden Sprints?

From wikipedia -

The combativity classification is based solely on points won at the intermediate sprints; the leading rider wins the black jersey.

huntswheelers | 4 years ago
0 likes

We did the Day 2 the other year..... nice ride down from Brugge to Jabekke ..... (that stage is on again this year)....we'll be back another year to take on some more stages... very underrated Tour of the Low Countries

Condor Andy | 4 years ago
1 like

This will be going live in the next couple of days, when there's a decent start list and I know more about the stages. BinckBank (formerly the Eneco Tour) is notorious for crap information, so be patient. Kick off is on Monday.

Pages

Latest Comments