Home

Hi. I'm in the process of restoring an old Cannondake st600. Does anyone know where I can get new frame stickers from? I've tried e-bay, google etc without luck.  Gus

6 comments

PRSboy [565 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

I read an article about a frame repair/painting place in Surrey that could replicate stickers (unless they simply paint them on, which may be an option for you)

https://carbonbikerepair.co.uk/#paint

Bobbinogs [343 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

Might sound silly but have you typed "bicycle frame decals" into your tinternet search engine?

yupiteru [82 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

There are loads on ebay, I bought some Vitus vinyl ones from a shop called h-decals, pretty good for £3.99, they appear to have a wide selection in lots of colours.

As has been allready stated you need to search for 'decals' .

StraelGuy [1746 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

Go on facebook and search for 'retrodecals'. I don't do Facebook but I bumped into him (He's called Gil) on a forum years ago. I drew out new decals for some Pace RC-35 forks in Coreldraw and he made the decals. Superb job as well, looked totally authentic.

Secret_squirrel [49 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

Can totally recommend Gil - he has a massive database of decals and is happy to create new ones if you work with him.

Gus T [365 posts] 3 weeks ago
0 likes

Thanks guys, will look for Gil, I've already tried e-bay, pleenty of Cannondale decals but none for the st600