Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Frame sticker help please.

Hi. I'm in the process of restoring an old Cannondake st600. Does anyone know where I can get new frame stickers from? I've tried e-bay, google etc without luck.  Gus

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Gus T | 4 years ago
0 likes

Thanks guys, will look for Gil, I've already tried e-bay, pleenty of Cannondale decals but none for the st600

Secret_squirrel | 4 years ago
0 likes

Can totally recommend Gil - he has a massive database of decals and is happy to create new ones if you work with him.

StraelGuy | 4 years ago
0 likes

Go on facebook and search for 'retrodecals'. I don't do Facebook but I bumped into him (He's called Gil) on a forum years ago. I drew out new decals for some Pace RC-35 forks in Coreldraw and he made the decals. Superb job as well, looked totally authentic.

yupiteru | 4 years ago
0 likes

There are loads on ebay, I bought some Vitus vinyl ones from a shop called h-decals, pretty good for £3.99, they appear to have a wide selection in lots of colours.

As has been allready stated you need to search for 'decals' .

bobbinogs | 4 years ago
0 likes

Might sound silly but have you typed "bicycle frame decals" into your tinternet search engine?

PRSboy | 4 years ago
0 likes

I read an article about a frame repair/painting place in Surrey that could replicate stickers (unless they simply paint them on, which may be an option for you)

https://carbonbikerepair.co.uk/#paint

Latest Comments