Campag Zonda bearing service

Hi all just replaced my freehub, but looking to give the axle bearings a once over. Are they fairly straightforward to service, any ideas on what size replacement bearings are needed? Cheers Rob

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• hirsute 1 sec ago

I used to have them. A pain to get on first time and then off. But second time and subsequent is ok....

• fukawitribe 19 min 44 sec ago

Indeed that does look how things stand, although obviously it's not that simple in the real world (especially for those liberated zero rate items)...

• Sedis 28 min 49 sec ago

I got a rack fitting bracket for my Garmin Varia 3D printed at shapeways.com - not cheap but it allows my to use the Varia and a rack pack at the...

• mdavidford 41 min 21 sec ago

They seem to have confused fluorescent with brightly coloured, and also think that reflectivity makes things non-breathable, which rather makes me...

• NelsonFromLondon 1 hour 15 min ago

Hi Chris, interesting that you have found this to be a common failing.  I've been using these Gatorskins for years and this is the first time...

• SurreyHiller 1 hour 56 min ago

Quite poor forward planning by the ambulance.   Looked like only a couple of cars until the end of the fenced off cycle lane, and the cones at the...

• Rilkal47 2 hours 1 min ago

The wait is approx 21 days on each but I'm not ordering until my work has completed the GCI sign up so it won't be soon. ...

• Global Nomad 2 hours 5 min ago

"There are reportedly longer-term “traffic management” plans for Regent’s Park."  

• cdamian 2 hours 11 min ago

Update to my previous post: You can now put SPD bodies on the Assimo Favero pedals. I did this on my comuter bike so I can have shoes I can walk in...

• mdavidford 2 hours 21 min ago

I suspect what Doctor Fegg meant was that it's targetted at the more enthusiastic cyclist - particularly those who like to chase fast times, long...