Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

my upcoming aluminum race bike biuld

I am trying to get my trek 2100zr (aluminum bike with carbon fork and stays) turned into a race ready bike. I have made it custom wheels (carbon 50mm deep rim striped of the head logos, metallic red hubs w/ ceramic bearings, white blade spokes, and red aluminium nipples). I am going to install a ceramic bottom bracket, dura ace di2 9070 groupset(I choose it instead of 9150 for ascetic reasons), ec90 carbon bars w/ aerodynamic profile, elite custom race cages(one is the custom race plus), latex tubes, red titanium spewers, red titanium bolts for the bottle cage, a ceramic headset, I was going to install the fork of of a felt frd , but it didnt fit so I am stuck with the stock fork, I am considering buying it a zipp service course seat post, I robed the seat post clamp of of an emonda alr, selle Italia flow x3 saddle, the carbon headset spacers and top cap and dust covers from a felt frd, stages power meter, speedplay x1 pedals, shimano ultegra cables, dura ace chain and cassette(9100), and lizard skins bartape. Im considering routing the cables internally to my battery, but I may go with a mostly external setup, just with the battery internal. I will post updates no my build after it starts dayly, and any time something major happens(fineshing the bike, di2 routing finished, problem occursin the biuld)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments