Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

2020 Race List

Hi - I was wondering if there is a list of races that will be included for the whole season so that we can decided now, as league, which 8 to compete in.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Sludgebridge | 4 years ago
0 likes

Thank you!

Condor Andy | 4 years ago
1 like

Hello, all the World Tour races will be in. The one-day races will be split between the Spring and Autumn Classics.

If you're doing a league with the same 8 races. I'd suggest the 3 grand tours, the Spring and Autumn classics, and then 3 other stage races of your choice. Paris-Nice, Criterium du Dauphine are two popular ones, but there are loads of others.

jollygoodvelo replied to Condor Andy | 4 years ago
0 likes

I'd probably go for the three grand tours, plus Paris-Nice, Tirreno-Adriatico, Criterium du Dauphine, Tour de Suisse, and the Spring classics (but not autumn).  That way the 'season' starts at 'Openingsweekend' and ends at the Vuelta, which is pretty much correct for a lot of riders.  Autumn classics are fun but of that group it's really only Lombardia and maybe San Sebastian that count, so it's better to finish with a big GT.  IMO of course!

(Or you could put your £10 in the pot and have 20-odd to play with!)

Latest Comments