Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Individual race league tables

Is there a league table for single races (where did my team place in Paris Roubaix)? Alternately, will you be posting who's team 'won' the race and what score they got?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

oops! update fail.

fixed now

guttertrash | 12 years ago
0 likes

SQL error when clicking page 2 of stage 4

SELECT COUNT(uid) as c FROM stage_overall WHERE sid=
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

0 likes

we'll be introducing lots of new features soon to make it even easier to find out how mediocre you've been  4

if it's any consolation, you're kicking my ass...

sanderville | 12 years ago
0 likes

The new tables are a clever feature, but at the same time slightly disheartening to see how mediocre I've been  7

0 likes

you can view a table for each stage now, just click on 'table' by the stage name.

more fun features soon  1

lesley67 | 12 years ago
0 likes

WOW that's fantastic I hope my form continues but that's not likely to happen if my previous form is anything to go by.  4

0 likes

That would be nice, wouldn't it? Let's see if we can't knock something up, eh.

lesley67 - your 81 points was joint top today  1

lesley67 | 12 years ago
0 likes

My thoughts exactly i would love to know how my team did today as in my books i had a fantastic day  1 it would be good to know who 'won' the race  39

Latest Comments