Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Amstel Gold Race

Hi,

I was going to make a couple of choices for the Amstel Gold Race, but it seems I have some 8 greyed out riders, not a problem particularly. However i noticed when changing my GC contender that Sandy Casar was not greyed out, even though FDJ haven't been invited to the race.

Obviously you guys have a lot to do, and for a free game this is great! Just thought I'd point it out and warn other people who may be making picks tonight and tomorrow. Double check against another source!

Cyclingfever's Startlist:
http://www.cyclingfever.com/editie.html?detp=view&_ap=startlijst&editie_...

Thanks,
Stefan

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

16 comments

wolvestopdog | 13 years ago
0 likes

hi
was there no points give,n for thomas de gent yesterday ?  7

simon F replied to wolvestopdog | 13 years ago
0 likes

It was Thomas de Gand in the break, different rider from T de Gendt.

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

@yourpaceormine funnily enough tried making just that change to the game the other day… but it broke it. We will introduce that soon though - probably when the classics are finished though.

yourpaceormine | 13 years ago
0 likes

40 points for me - not bad considering I was unable to field a full team of starters.  16

Not doing too badly (105 points) considering I missed the first two stages and my riders missed out big time at Roubaix (only 17 points form the hell of the north). Shame I've got to pick my FW team today (as away until Thursday).

Any chance of allowing us to remove all four riders from our rosters before replacing them? Would make life a lot easier when trying to sign a big name for a particular race.

a.jumper | 13 years ago
0 likes

Argh! Of my picks, I think I saw Spartacus crash down, taking out Koen de Kort, blocking Taraamae and I think Nocentini was also involved. At least Gesink got me some points, but if there was a bad luck prize, I'd be in the running today.

Gkam84 replied to a.jumper | 13 years ago
0 likes
a.jumper wrote:

Argh! Of my picks, I think I saw Spartacus crash down, taking out Koen de Kort, blocking Taraamae and I think Nocentini was also involved. At least Gesink got me some points, but if there was a bad luck prize, I'd be in the running today.

Unlucky, same happened to me in the Paris Roubaix, where four or five of my riders were taken out by one big orange bugger  10

Gkam84 | 13 years ago
0 likes

So getting 30 points wasn't as bad as i thought, now away to watch the race in HD as i've been out doing a TT all day, so had to sky + it

yland | 13 years ago
0 likes

Is really the game updated ? I dont think it has.Many teams ( i and friends arent updated).  3

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

Not my finest day, but at least I listened to Geraint Thomas's tip about Simon Gerrans, so far from a washout  3

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hm. vino for 4pts. That is all.  22

Stefan | 13 years ago
0 likes

i just did pretty badly - i missed out on getting Freire by 0.2 points in the transfers 0.2!

bikingscot | 13 years ago
0 likes

Suffered with the FDJ debacle ;o) but managed to pick Gilbert and Rodriguez and scraped another point with Tankink, so not a bad day all in all. Not as easy to predict as perhaps Paris Roubaix or Flanders are. I have no idea about Fleche Wallone, is it a similar style parcours to Leige Bastogne Leige?

sanderville | 13 years ago
0 likes

Looks like I'm going to have to use the official start lists. I just added an FDJ rider to my team on Friday. Now I'm down to six riders. That Atkinson will do anything to try and catch up!  39

davemchol replied to sanderville | 13 years ago
0 likes

hi made some changes to my team on Friday but returned to the page today and none of them have occured. All the riders have remained from the previous race. Can anyone help urgently

Qwerm | 13 years ago
0 likes

Can we have an undo function for the transfers?

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

cheers for pointing that out, we've amended the list...

Latest Comments