Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Alarmin Garmin . .can we have an accurate team list before the TTT tomorrow .

Could you confirm the correct GARMIN team please . .on the Giro site,as of the day before the TTT, Tyler Farrar appears on the team sheet and Bobridge is out? .If this is correct then Road CC team sheet is inaccurate ( I can't believe that )  20

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Chas | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cheers Dave,I really fancied Farrar for the TTT today,I think he will be wearing the Pink by suppertime - sadly due to work commitments missed the 11am cut off point,to change the team order - so I aint got him . Still some lucky person will do well with him today. . I echo the above, thanks for sorting it so quickly.  1

Jay2795 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave, Thanks for resolving the issues so quickly ..to be fair neither Farrar or Bobridge were in my 1st pick anyway (at this stage of the Giro in any event ). but obviously if there were issues with the Garmin line up, then other teams may have been misrepresented too.Looks like you'll have a busy couple of weeks keeping track of scores for Fantasy CC. I am really looking forward to the next two weeks of Italian sun, scenery, and top class cycling - bring it on !

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

yup, bobridge and dean both out

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

just going through the final roster now...

Latest Comments