Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

OLMO.... anyone else riding one?

I raced mountain bikes from 1988 through to 1995. Marriage and children and general family comitments forced me out of the saddle until last year when I bought an Orange P7 that I love to smash around the trails of South Wales.

After years in the cycling wilderness I took the plunge, gave up smoking and bought myself a road bike.

So after a lot of looking around I bought an OLMO Equipe from Wiggle (after taking advice from someone at work who knew about the pedegree of the OLMO name).
Wiggle had a few OLMO's up at discount prices and someone on here must have also bought one...

Got to say I got a lot of bang for my bucks... I love the bike, 105 and FSA gear, Aluminium/Scandium frame it is easily lighter by at least 4lbs and better specced than the "Bikes to Work" machines bought last year by my work colleagues.

The tyres were a weak point and have been replaced by some decent "Continental" rubber.

SO..... Did anyone else on here buy an OLMO and what are your toughts?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments