Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

"my teams changed" Pre-empt (check here first if your gonna moan)

Right, i know alot of people just start threads without reading some of the old ones, so hopefully that title will draw them in here

Incase you didn't know, Todays stage points have been neutralised (read here)

/content/news/37182-fantasy-cycling-todays-stage-neutralised

So because of the server problems and transfers glitch, The Road.cc team have taken the desision to cancel points for today and reset teams back to how they were at the end of the DL

So thats why your team has changed

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Fairest thing to do . . . and I transferred Sagan out last night and replaced him with Fuglsang . . . . ha ha ha  4

So its saved me a bit of embarrassment

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

So thats almost 60 hours so far

don't let it affect your strategy...

msw | 12 years ago
0 likes

Probably the fairest thing Dave - of course I had Sagan... keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I would have scored 76 points, low for me.
Certaintly (you got to love sean) stimulated discussion.

0 likes
Quote:

d stayed up late waiting for the darn thing to update

bet you didn't stay up as late as me  22

Gkam84 replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

bet you didn't stay up as late as me  22

I bet some of us did  26 But only cause i've not been to bed since 7am Saturday, got up at normal time, but the got sucked in by Le Mans, so from 2pm Saturday for 24hr i was tuned in, then the cycling Sunday afternoon before the F1, so that took me up to half 10, then mucking about on here for a while, sorting out some parts for my trike from America through the night and holy jebus, it was 8am, so just stayed up cause i had things to do today, So thats almost 60 hours so far  4

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

My prechange team did well today with Sagan as the winner, so why did you neutralize todays stage. You should just count the score of the former teams.

Gkam84 replied to arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes
arsene wrote:

My prechange team did well today with Sagan as the winner, so why did you neutralize todays stage. You should just count the score of the former teams.

As much as i'd love that to happen and think it was a valid point, i think its just much easier to neutralize the stage and let people a chance to get transfers

I do think it could have been reset teams and go on with points like a "no transfers" stage, but i do also see that leading to problems with people who had picked some of the guys like Sagan and so on, they would score high and the rest being left with nothing

So to keep it easy, no-one scores, make your transfers and hope for the best tomorrow  4

Crackle | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'd stayed up late waiting for the darn thing to update, gave up on the last two and did them this morning. Team did really well and now it doesn't count - bugger!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

5 outta 8 people that have posted in threads and this one have come here, not bad going, i expect it to get worse later on when people come home from work  20

Aapje | 12 years ago
0 likes

Darn, I had Sagan & Cunego.

0 likes
Quote:

Right, i know alot of people just start threads without reading some of the old ones, so hopefully that title will draw them in here

hasn't entirely worked, gkam84, but thanks for trying  1

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I jumped on the first posting I saw sorry. But now of the 4 changes I need to swap out 3 DLs. I'll just have to hope Hushovd stuffs Cav.

viveLaPants | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ah that explains it. Probably the fairest thing to do. I'll put my book of swear words away now.

naffets | 12 years ago
0 likes

Apologies road cc only just read the answer to my question above

naffets | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah I've invested a lot of time into this game as you can see by the leader board picked my team last night was miffed anyway s about changing all but carried on only to log on this afternoon to find out half my team has been removed thanks road cc! GUTTED

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I thought, if i dont start one, there is going to be thread after thread of my team has changed, whats going on, what are you lot playing at kinda style

So hopefully they can be contained in the one thread, makes it easier for everyone

My team would have scored quite highly by the looks for it today, but having 4 changes, it means i can get rid of a couple of TT guys and my 2 DL riders, with it being 2 sprints next, its kinda handy because a couple of my TT picks are sprinters, saves me trying to fiddle about to much with fitting them in and juggling credits

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Good thread to have started, the team i selected last night would have been doing pretty well, as for my actual team, not so well, in a way it may be good its sprint for the next two days

Latest Comments