Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

108 T-Shirts

Anyone actually received theirs, yet?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

T-shirt just arrived this second, agree with Darren, it's good quality.

Reason I couldn't find the emails - payment was via Google checkout, which is linked to a Gmail account I only set up so I could use eg Google Docs and therefore never ever check. D'oh.

dpford | 12 years ago
0 likes

I got the e-mail through yesterday saying it was being shipped and it arrived today!!! It's a good quality T-Shirt and well worth the wait especially the reason behind buying it.

AdamML | 12 years ago
0 likes

I got my e-mail through today saying my t-shirt has been dispatched, so I think they're shipping. I don't think I ever received the earlier update e-mail though like Simon so I was glad to get this confirmation!

Great effort by Stomach of Anger who were thoroughly swamped with orders.

JenniferT | 12 years ago
0 likes

Got an email today a couple of hours ago saying mine was on its way too...looks like they're just working their way through 'em all. Sounds like the t-shirts are nice too - bonus!  1

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmmm. I don't seem to have received an email at all. I'm 99.9% certain I ordered a T-shirt. But now I have a 0.1% of doubt.

Shackbu | 12 years ago
0 likes

I received an email today saying mine has shipped. Hopefully it will be here soon.
It was nice to see Tyler Farrar's salute to his fallen friend at his stage win on Monday.
RIP Wouter.

Tiber | 12 years ago
0 likes

Having read the above and not having heard anything from StomachOfAnger since they acknowledged my payment on 12 May, I contacted them last night querying whether my shirt had been shipped yet.

I received a reply from Kacha Azema confirming that all shirts had been shipped last week.

However, twenty minutes ago I received another message from StomachofAnger advising me that my order had just shipped.

Hopefully it will be here sometime next week.

SevenHills | 12 years ago
0 likes

Arrived toady thanks.

Well worth the wait. Looks really good and a very worth while cause. RIP Wouter.

zombie paul | 12 years ago
0 likes

SevenHills and jenniferT, I've had an email today confirming that my tee has shipped so I expect you'll hear something soon...

SideBurn | 12 years ago
0 likes

Mine has just arrived  1 Looks good. Lets hope we don't need to do the same again in the future.

SevenHills | 12 years ago
0 likes

I also order a tee shirt and whilst i received e-mails fairly promptly confirming the order and even thanking me for my order i did not receive the e-mail above that was sent out last week.

Maybe the recipient also ordered other products as mentioned in the e-mail?

Trev Allen | 12 years ago
0 likes

Stomach of Anger sent everyone an email last week

"This was a tremendously successful fundraising effort for Wouter Weylandt's family, and thank you for being a part of it. Together we've raised approximately $37,000!

And now a little bit of back-story to explain what's going on with your tshirts. StomachOfAnger is an up-and-coming apparel company here in the cycling world, and to be honest we were blown away by the response on the 108 tees. Truthfully, when we launched this benefit, we thought we'd sell maybe 100 of them. Kind of funny in retrospect. So our initial estimates for printing/shipping we figured would be safe. But then you guys -- the global cycling community -- took this project and made it your own, IN A BIG WAY!!! Lessons learned for us: 1) Don't underestimate the power of people who ride bikes; 2) Be prepared to go big; 3) Prepare to sell everything off the shelves.

So hopefully that gives you a little insight into the delays on production/shipping of these tees. We really didn't want to do this, but with the huge demand for 108 shirts (over 3,000) our previous estimates for turnaround time on production and shipping have been pushed. We'll now be shipping out the 108s the week of 6/27. You'll receive an email with tracking information (to the email address you gave on your order) when your order leaves our production facility.

Also, many of these 108 orders also included other StomachOfAnger products. So many, in fact, that we sold out of all our StomachOfAnger stock and they're currently on backorder. Not to worry, we've fired up the presses and have those currently in production as well. If you ordered StomachOfAnger products with your 108 shirt(s), we expect to be shipping those the weeks of 6/27 and 7/4.

We realize this is disappointing and that you're anxious to wear your new tee(s). We also realize that this is the second time we've revised our shipping-date estimate. Trust us, we're doing everything humanly possible to move as fast as we can, and we can assure you that your shirt WILL ship and that the money WILL be donated.

Again, we apologize for the delay. If you have any further questions, let us know. And we continue to thank you for your patience!

Michael & Kacha

Founders - StomachOfAnger"

carlgrz | 12 years ago
0 likes

Nope. Ordered 2 but I'm sure they'll be along soon.

JenniferT replied to carlgrz | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ordered one but didn't get that email, which is a bit worrying...

Latest Comments