Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone ride around Bradford/Leeds

As above really, I'm looking to join a club, but am a bit stumped really by not having sunday mornings free! Looking for people or groups to ride with in the evenings to keep me motivated and push me a little (but not too much!)

Anyone out there?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

meehaja | 14 years ago
0 likes

I spoke to a few clubs, but they all ride sunday mornings, and since I'm getting married in sept, I have to be good and go to church every week (though my fiance has promised that once we get married I can stop going, given that I'm not Catholic!).

I'm riding to work most days, but feel my riding has hit a plateau and fancy a bit more of a challenging ride. I live in Bradford (little Horton) but I work in Leeds city centre, so either is good for me really. If anyone fancies a mid week ride, let me know! (By the way, I'm not especially fast, so go easy on me!)

ctznsmith | 14 years ago
0 likes

Having re-read the post, I should have said I'm not a member of a club just a group of friends who ride together 'regularly'.

If you want a club in the Leeds/Bradford area, then I'm pretty sure that you search local clubs via the British Cycling website.

microsafe | 14 years ago
0 likes

Hi i am bradord based, free sunday mornings and some evenings

ctznsmith | 14 years ago
0 likes

I do, but we tend to ride on Sundays.

There is the chance of the odd evening ride though. Where are you based?

Latest Comments