Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1408 comments

Pilot Pete | 3 years ago
6 likes

And drier and flatter.....!

Hirsute | 2 years ago
3 likes

Succumbed to an ebike 11 speed 11-42, 46F. Was great getting home against a massive headwind.

The dry tech fenders are a great shape and I'm surprised they don't come as part of the build.

The insurance company asked me how fast does it go - 'well, I have done just over 30 on it, but it really depends how fast you pedal and whether it is downhill'

They insist I lock to something in the garage, so a hiplock ankr is due today.

Also just had to buy a new roof carrier as I suddenly realised the current would not fit around the wide down tube !

Keesvant | 2 years ago
0 likes

Apex terrae cyclo cross bike ( for my commute ) shimano 105, dt wheels, i have a set of fulcrum racing 5 with ritchey vader tires for when/if it snows !
Really love to ride to and from work every day to clear my mind !

Keesvant | 2 years ago
2 likes

Apex ronin 29 shimano xtr, formula brakes, dt swiss ticon 1550 wheels, rotor cranck (q rings) lefty carbon xlr (lefty for all kit used).
Ritchey wcs bars.

Keesvant | 2 years ago
0 likes

Apex aerodyne disc, ultegra (mech)
Rotor cranck, carbon q rings, all bolts titanium, quasar wheels dt 240 hubs .
Why this pict is upside down puzzeles me ??

Welsh boy | 2 years ago
1 like

A bright but chilly morning ride this morning, my Planet X Pro Carbon Evo, mainly SRAM Force (but with Shimano 6700 callipers), 165mm cranks and 13-27 Miche cassette, 38 cm bars, Shimano wheels with Hutchinson tyres fitted with inner tubes and Boardman Keo compatible pedals. 

Vuk L | 2 years ago
2 likes

Hello from Bay of Kotor, Montenegro and my Cervelo Aspero, doing very well on and off roads here. Very fast bike, I only replaced the stock saddle with Brooks Cadmium C17... also very happy with Donnelly tires.

FelixtheCat | 2 years ago
12 likes

Disabled old cyclist has wheelchairs made by local auto mechanic...   3 Cheers

JaredP91 | 2 years ago
1 like

Boardman SLR 8.6 with a few upgrades!

richliv | 2 years ago
5 likes

I'm hardly going to post my bike (hi, thieves, come on in) but here's my favourite cake at the local cake stop. Mmm...

AlanHan | 2 years ago
2 likes

My Felt on a recent ride out in sunny Dumfries and Galloway 

C6ngnhan | 2 years ago
3 likes

I just finished my makeup. It's made from an 2nd bike bought from Japan.
Bianchi Roma IV 2014

Balvenie | 2 years ago
4 likes

Swiftcarbon Racevox

andystow | 2 years ago
3 likes

Bikepacking mode. Rode this way across the state of Missouri, mostly on the Katy Trail, some road sections. Two days were over 110 miles.

wtjs | 2 years ago
1 like

I'd better put this on. Looks like it's coming upside down- that's Android for you!

Eton Rifle | 2 years ago
3 likes

This is my Vitus Zenium. It's aluminium with Ultegra 6800 and hydraulic disc brakes. I replaced the saddle with a Fizik but otherwise it's stock.
I really fell in love with it last summer when I stopped commuting on my hybrid and started doing local road loops.

Judge dreadful | 2 years ago
3 likes

This is my latest purchase. A BTwin Riverside 920 hybrid It's actually incredible for the cost of it. Decent enough air sus forks, decent GS ( 1x 11 speed SRAM NX ) nice enough wheelset, nice Tektro hydraulic brakes, and doesn't weigh a tonne either. I'm quite impressed with it.

williswang | 2 years ago
1 like

ICAN Cycling A9 bike,i love it!

polofemilimc46 | 2 years ago
2 likes

One of my favorite babies 

Steve K | 2 years ago
3 likes

Finally picked up my Ribble Endurance Ti at the weekend (full saga on the Ribble Rant thread).  It's lovely.

Tom_77 | 2 years ago
5 likes

I've had my eBike for about a year, recently bought a trailer for it so I can do the weekly shop with it.

Bike is a Raleigh Motus, trailer is a HOMCOM cargo trailer.

sricabla | 2 years ago
4 likes

Here's my 2010 Fuji track bike. had it for 7 years now.

Metahz | 2 years ago
5 likes

Old Peugeot cromor competition 400  + new carbon Columbus fork, and assorted brand componentry. Custom paint job. Just finished. 

DreamHP | 2 years ago
3 likes

New Shamal Ultra wheels with slightly wider Corsa tires  Chorus 10 speed 

Hirsute | 2 years ago
3 likes

Saw this Sunday. An interesting self build of a trailer.

Looks to be for a rigid paddle board plus wetsuit/buoyancy aid.

sricabla | 2 years ago
2 likes

Here's my Fuji 2010 track bike. I ride it every day. Gave it a new paint job since it was looking pretty bad. I get a lot of complements on it. Especially the handcuffs!

Lozcan | 2 years ago
2 likes

Commute

Lozcan | 2 years ago
0 likes

Pub

Lozcan | 2 years ago
0 likes

Team Ciappucci

Lozcan | 2 years ago
2 likes

No joking

Pages

Latest Comments

• OnYerBike 0 sec ago

Wax tends to last longer than wet lube between applications (although varies depending on brand of wax/lube). So, however frequently (or...

• Steve Williams 5 min 31 sec ago

Personally I find have my arms wider just makes it that little bit easier to breathe - I wonder if others do too? Got to love the toe clips, 5mm...

• mattw 27 min ago

The road is an in-out No Motor Vehicles Except Access loop with no vehicle access in the middle of the loop ie effectively a crescent....

• cyclisto 45 min 10 sec ago

I understand that if it is on sale, most likely it will be sold. I am just trying to understand its benefits....

• DJameson 53 min 17 sec ago

My regular Aldi is urban, and the bike racks are heavily used and fantastic. I appreciate that they're right outside the plate glass, so any...

• Rendel Harris 1 hour 16 sec ago

So, just as an example, what had five-month-old twins Naeim and Wissam Abu Anza, killed in an Israeli airstrike on a civilian house, done in their...

• Rod Marton 1 hour 22 min ago

The good news is that GWR no longer insist on bike bookings. Though this doesn't solve all the other issues with carrying bikes on GWR trains....

• Steve K 1 hour 55 min ago

On the subject of other vehicles blocking cycle lanes, there is a point on the Croydon Tram between Waddon and West Croydon where it is designed in...

• daccordimark 2 hours 8 min ago

I've had one of these since November and agree it's good value for money. For me, the ride is a bit harsh and I can't really detect any comfort...

• mark1a 2 hours 39 min ago

I tried something similar with some timber and a pair of Delta hitches, with (unlike yourself) limited success, and so for people like myself with...