Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

Metal Mania replied to Oldfatgit | 4 years ago
1 like

Your tale brings it all back. Can I ask did the car turn right from a side road, or was he facing you and turned into the side road. Mine was the latter.

quiff replied to ktache | 4 years ago
1 like

I'm coming round to this way of thinking - my leisure riding is less frequent than I'd like now, but I ride to work at least 4 days a week, so maybe I should upgrade my commuter. That said, there's a certain satisfaction in having a decent, relatively cheap, low maintenance bike that I can neglect without feeling too guilty (Genesis Day One Disc).       

Eddy9635 replied to viktorapo | 3 years ago
0 likes

This looks much similar to the $600 Electric bike on Geekwake .

Keesvant replied to carlosdsanchez | 2 years ago
0 likes

Ow that is a shame , to be hounest i have a set of the same wheels..
Not the best i've owned im affraid.
Hope they work better for you !

r.glancy | 5 years ago
5 likes

Canyon Endurace CF SLX 8.0 Di2

Absolute black chainrings

Speedplay pedals

Pirelli velo 28mm tyres and latex tubes

Dura ace rotors (didnt like the silver ultegra ones) 

Fabric bar tape

Fizik Aliante R1 saddle

Shimano climb shifters under the bar tape on the tops

Wahoo bolt

Carbon cages

blah blah

bigrob020660 | 5 years ago
2 likes

My Trek Domane Ultegra sporting Strada Wheels Big Fella Deluxe wheelset. 3000 mile down and never laid a spoke key on them.

mjagr | 5 years ago
2 likes

My new (and first) gravel bike, a Raleigh Amelia 1  Just waiting for the snow to melt!

cjluo | 5 years ago
1 like

This is my Noah RS

Craigus Farticus | 5 years ago
3 likes

Hello all,

Long time no posting here. Sorry.

I've recently bought a Vitus 979 road bike. I'm in awe of the beauty of its design but need help getting her uo and running at full chat. 

I'm looking to completed the Suntour Cyclone 7000 set buy tracking down 7000 brakes and pedals. I've bought a nice torquise leather saddle and will accent the bar tape etc to match.

I'll retain the Ambrosio 19 rims but may change the hubs to Suntour 7000 if I can find them. 

Advice on tracking down the Suntour kit welcomed. Relying on eBay atm and most of the nice Suntour kit is in the US it seems.....

skin | 5 years ago
4 likes

Hi All

Thought you might like to have a look at my brand new, made to measure hand built steel road bike by Argos Cycles of Bristol using Reynolds oversized 853 tubing, flam red with silver graphics, through axles and handbuilt  bombproof 32 spoke wheels.

Designed to be ridden hard year round in all conditions it's taken 8 months to get it and if there is interest I will put a more thorough build article up on the forum.

skin | 5 years ago
2 likes

Without the grinning oaf

phebeM | 5 years ago
4 likes
mike c | 5 years ago
1 like

this is my bike

stucky | 4 years ago
8 likes

I'm not a great photographer but here's my Tarmac with a brand new wheelset

tlister | 4 years ago
6 likes

New to the forum.

After getting into biking around 12-18 months ago, I initailly purchased a second hand Specialized Allez to see if it was something i would enjoy/get into, just over a month or so ago I upgraded to this beaut:

My Specialized Tarmac Expert Disc 

Halx00 | 4 years ago
7 likes

1995 Pine Mountain MTB converted to tourer. Triple butted Tange Prestige tubeset.
Really lovely ride quality.

redspear999 | 4 years ago
5 likes

New Condor Fratello with own built wheels and shimano 105 (mix of r7000 and 5800). Lovely smooth ride!

kookenhaken | 4 years ago
1 like

The ‘Wobble bike’.  

Genesis CdF converted to single speed (48x18).  Useless mechanical disc brakes swapped out for deep drop tektros.

For family outings, commutes and one day shopping duties with panniers or perhaps a trailer.

missionsystem | 4 years ago
3 likes

Recently upgraded the wheels on my CAAD12...

Coquinn66 | 4 years ago
4 likes

There she is...

Bowks | 4 years ago
4 likes

Here's mine!

2016 Giant TCR Advanced Pro with R8000. It was my first ride on these new Prime RR-50 wheels, shod with Conti GP5000TL tyres.

bechdan | 4 years ago
3 likes

Bike with bags up at the top of Newlands pass on a Fred Whitton round.

Bob's Bikes | 4 years ago
3 likes

Finished this one a little while ago, all parts sourced from various places ie Taiwan, Germany, usa and Great Britain. One for the wieght weenies as it only hits the scales at 15lbs including pedals!

Boatsie | 4 years ago
0 likes

Leon
HD85?
21 inch.
Fits me. 193 cm. Seat aft on layback post.

Schrader valve Kenda 700c35 with ample clearance to go 50.
3*8

I like it. In Borderland; Ukraine. Eastern Europe near Russia. Many potholes, cobblestones, some smooth roads, hilly.
It feels quite a fast bike and I believe probability low of buckle or puncture.
(Avoiding cobblestone), 35s are awesome.

Really nice bike from Bike Master Kiev.
On my budget I noticed, choice of 4.
2 hub drive bikes on disc brakes.
A mountain bike on Australian livery.
Leon pictured.
Thank you well

My friend asked me why I didn't rent bike.
Easy. Rent bike restrictions route/times. Slower heavier bike.
This bike with pump, tube, lights, chain and lock. 60% cost of rental. Even has many spoke strong aero rims.. Light and quick..and no hassles.
Yeah but you going to ride that every day? Err derr.. Yeah about 100km. Expect Chernobyl tour day.. I'll have Day off.
Loving ride. Riding love.
(Better than my home bikes.. )

Edit.. Weighed her. 14.05kg. She's a porky. Yay. Guess I'll build my upper body riding her. Might even be heavier than the rentals? Who knows, who cares. Does 120km+ hilly, flat, steep mix easily enough. Been over the bars a couple of times and she ain't bent. Feels light, weighs heavy.. Must be something in the water.

MidWalesBoy | 4 years ago
2 likes

My steed. A triple. Because hills.

David9694 | 4 years ago
1 like

Raleigh Record Ace Imposter.  Actually a 1990s Raleigh frame and the shade is from a Renault car that parks near me. I’ve subsequently colour matched a real Record Ace Frame and refurbished.

David9694 | 4 years ago
0 likes

Genesis Equilibrium re-spray

David9694 | 4 years ago
1 like

Breamore (pronounced “bremmer”) Firefly - was a Condor - known as night fighter - dynohub and reflective guards. Monster colours pearl paint.

Letter Decals by Stickers Planet and Salisbury Art Care, representing the miz-maze.

David9694 | 4 years ago
2 likes

Now built up, another Breamore refurb. Starting to get adventurous with the masking tape and doing mid coats. Was a Swinnerton.

Halx00 | 4 years ago
3 likes

Another £100 bike from eBay in mint condition. 2011 Charge Filter Mid, just added SKS mudguards and altered the gearing. The winter is coming Happy days

Pages

Latest Comments