Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone else still waiting for Ride London refund?

So ok technically there’s still several hours left of the 31st July but as yet I have not been refunded for my payment For the event. Has anyone else not yet received payment? Hopefully it’ll still happen before midnight.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

BIRMINGHAMisaDUMP | 3 years ago
0 likes

I'm still waiting for a refund from Ryan Air - it's only been two and a half months since they cancelled the flight. It's impossible to speak to a hooman at Ryan Air so no idea when the refund will  actually happen. 

hawkinspeter replied to BIRMINGHAMisaDUMP | 3 years ago
1 like

Lukas wrote:

I'm still waiting for a refund from Ryan Air - it's only been two and a half months since they cancelled the flight. It's impossible to speak to a hooman at Ryan Air so no idea when the refund will  actually happen. 

British Airways took about 3 months to give me my refund. They cancel the flight, send a link to replacement vouchers (which weren't any use to us) and state that refunds have to go through their phone lines. Their phone lines talked about how busy they were (partly because they made their staff redundant) and end up cutting you off. They won't get a chance to hold onto my money again.

I ended up raising a complaint about it and raising a complaint about how their website complaint process won't allow a complaint on a cancelled flight.

Latest Comments