Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Autumn Classics

About to go live with this soon. First race is San Sebastian this weekend followed by a long break. Including a few Pro level races, but won't be including any teams below Pro level. Details like profiles and distances will be updated when races draw nearer and routes are decided.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

46 comments

Aragonite | 2 years ago
0 likes

Strike 2 :- Another race missed. Hard to get annoyed about it, when you miss the deadline by over three weeks.  1

Daniel Norton replied to Aragonite | 2 years ago
0 likes

I missed both autumn Classic races that happened so far, mate.  I can't remember the last time I did the Spring or Autumn classics and didn't make a monumental cock-up.

Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Euroeyes classic cancelled due to Covid....also Montreal and Quebec...

Dr Winston replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes
Condor Andy replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
1 like

Yep, knew about the Canadian classics, they've been cancelled all year. The German races were cancelled yesterday, along with the Tour of Guangxi.

Dr Winston replied to Condor Andy | 2 years ago
0 likes

Not done too badly for cancellations this year, I was expecting worse tbh. 

Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Are we getting a score update?

11waterloo replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
1 like

I'd prefer not! I think there will be those with Mohoric and those without...... I fall in the second category.

Dr Winston replied to 11waterloo | 2 years ago
1 like

11waterloo wrote:

I'd prefer not! I think there will be those with Mohoric and those without...... I fall in the second category.

Aye. Just didn't fancy him with those gradients over all those genuine climbers. He just doesn't seem to fit into any category really...I might have to revise that opinion. 

11waterloo replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
1 like

As ever, hindsight is wonderful! 

Condor Andy replied to Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Apologies, it was my birthday yesterday and I was away all day. Going up now.

Dr Winston replied to Condor Andy | 2 years ago
1 like

Happy Birthday for yesterday. 

backwoods pedeler | 2 years ago
0 likes

I was wondering why there was no email to say a new competition was opening this time? As it is I’ve missed the start of the Autumn Classics this morning despite checking on the Fantasy Cycling page fairly frequently to see what upcoming events there were. Last time I checked before today (Wednesday) there were no events listed.

IanG replied to backwoods pedeler | 2 years ago
0 likes

Shame i missed todays race too was waiting for email. Been checking all week. Assumed autumn classics wasnt running this year for some reason???

tony kappler replied to backwoods pedeler | 2 years ago
0 likes

Yes, I missed this one too, despite regular checking. No email sent.

I presume Tour of Poland is the next race.

Condor Andy | 2 years ago
0 likes

A lot of riders on the start list who were racing in Japan, so expect some changes today and tomorrow.

Pages

Latest Comments