Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

DIY Speedometer

Hi Guys,

Since years I'm criss-crossing roads with my wife on our bikes, we haven't found any usefull app. I've created one, includind speedometer, GPS, choice of maps, etc. I allow myself to share it with you   4 
Feel free to comment  
It's only available on Android, sorry for that...

Here is "Speedo Master" smiley:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speedo.compteur

Have fun riding!

Kev

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

0-0 | 3 years ago
5 likes

You're doing it all wrong!
First you create an account asking for a solution to your problem.
Then, and only then, do you create a secondary account. This allows you to reply to your original question to publicise your product.

See this thread for inspiration:
https://road.cc/content/forum/body-rocket-282041

The app description has some spelling mistakes. But at least you didn't miss the "S" from the app name 😉

Cyclokev2 replied to 0-0 | 3 years ago
1 like

Hello !

I know it sounds like an add... but what would you do if you weren't a developper, just a bike amateur proud of his small app and wanting to share... Just to be able to say to my wife: you see, I was right to spend all those nights!yes

We can talk about wear, hardware... why not software?
Note I didn't try to foll anybody, and put in large "DIY Software" in the title. You're aware!

I'm not a commercial, just a French (excuse for mistakes blush) guy who have developped an app for cyclotourism with my wife.. And would like to share... Here is a picture of us last Week End, despite confinement. Not lying! 

Sorry if you felt attacked.
As it seems you're not to bad in english, may I suggest you to have a look and correct my english mistakes in the app!? cool

Hey, I'm sure you're curious now, aren't you ?
If anybody reading this wants to translate in an other langage, I'll be happy too!

Have fun!

Kev

Latest Comments