Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Evans Cycles Web Site

I'm lucky enough to be possession of an Evans Cycles gift card and there are a few bits I need however their website refuses to allow me to purchase these items. When trying to add an item to my basket I get a message which states my session has expired and I need to reload the page. When I do this I just get the same "your session has expired reload the page" message. When I tried another laptop I did manage to get an item in my basket but when I tried to add a second item it removed the first item, and after a few more attempts I was thwarted again with the your session has expired message. I have tried to send them a message via the contact us feature but guess what, yep no joy as my session had expired. Anyone else had similar issues? I have bought from them in the past with no problems

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Rilkal47 | 3 years ago
0 likes

It sounds like server issues or local internet issues. Try again tomorrow or using your phone. 

dantheman replied to Rilkal47 | 3 years ago
0 likes

I thought that but it's been like this since Wednesday, and I tried to do the order on 2 different laptops plus my phone, using both WiFi and 5g.

Rilkal47 replied to dantheman | 3 years ago
0 likes

How strange. I just tried and it's working fine. Do you have an adblock or anything installed?

Latest Comments