Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

MyWhoosh Problems

Is anyone else having problems with loading MyWhoosh?

I loaded the mobile app on my phone (android) and everything seemed okay but when I open the app I just get the initial graphics and then am thrown back to my phone's home screen.

I assumed the problem might be because I was using the mobile so loaded the windows app to my laptop - after almost an hour of downloading the installation failed as "laptop not compatible"

Is it just me? TIA

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

IanMSpencer | 1 year ago
0 likes

It may be worth going into the app settings and clearing cache or app memory. Depending on version, a long press on the app icon should give you a menu item for app settings or an info symbol. Try clearing just cache as that shouldn't affect anything much. Clearing app memory will put it back to a just installed state so slightly more drastic.

Sometimes, developers aren't very clever at testing upgrades and old incompatible  data might be screwing it up.

kinderje replied to IanMSpencer | 1 year ago
0 likes

Thanks, I'll give that a try but don't think that will be the problem as I've not actually been able to get the app to open.

bob zmyuncle | 1 year ago
0 likes

It appears to have been 'updated' on 20th Jan. No longer works on my phone.

Latest Comments