Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pimlico Plumbers rides again!

Anyone following Pimlico Plumbers' Twitter last night? They appeared to have a drunken teenager running it, abusing other users with astounding illiteracy left right and centre. In reponse to user CycleGaz, regarding the notorious "Cyclist kicked off Charlie's wing mirror" incident, they claimed that the alleged culprit had been caught by PP's security staff, spoken to by the police, and had paid £900+ damages. No mention of any criminal charges, when I asked politely what had actually happened I was instantly blocked. Anyone know if they gave any further information? The whole episode and their explanation of its outcome seems as fishy as Grimbsby when the fleet's in.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

AlsoSomniloquism | 3 years ago
3 likes

"They appeared to have a drunken teenager running it, abusing other users with astounding illiteracy left right and centre."

You might have missed the text where the drunken illiterate teenager states that caused damage to "my car". So yes, you had the honour of engaging with and being blocked by the man himself.

In one of the replies when asked why the car was attacked, he states it was just a whim, just shame no-one replied maybe he didn't like cars parked illegally on corners.

the little onion | 3 years ago
11 likes

As far as I know, they have refused to release any further details that might actually prove anything, such as the video footage of the actual alleged collision - there is footage of 'before' and 'after' but mysteriously the bit that would show the cyclist actually doing the damage is misisng. As are any kind of details about who the person was, any connections they might have to Pimlico Plumbers. More holes that swiss cheese.

It would have more credibility if they had presented their arguments at a press conference in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Velo-drone replied to the little onion | 3 years ago
1 like

No doubt they have a signed affidavit from the culprit, admitting that he was paid to do it by communists.

Latest Comments