Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

premium subscription not showing

still saying i'm a standard member afte payng 1.99 in the early hours this morning.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

15 comments

oilymoyle | 1 year ago
0 likes

Hi,  how long does it take for the premium subscription to show?  I paid over the weekend and it isn't showing as yet and I need a subscrition to enter the TdF.

Phil

Jack Sexty replied to oilymoyle | 1 year ago
0 likes

Hi, really sorry for the delay - are you sorted now? Your account is showing as premium at our end, let me know if you're still having issues. 

Simon_MacMichael | 2 years ago
2 likes

So having checked ... we think there is a day or two lag on payment being made to account upgrading. If anyone still has a problem by tomorrow (Thu) evening, please email us at info [at] road.cc. Thanks.

jollygoodvelo replied to Simon_MacMichael | 2 years ago
0 likes

All good now! Thanks all

Simon_MacMichael | 2 years ago
2 likes

Sorry for the problems you're having. I've flagged this as an issue and will update once I have more info.

tso1967 | 2 years ago
2 likes

Mine has updated to premium now.

STEVESPRO 79 replied to tso1967 | 2 years ago
0 likes

Mine is still showing Standard.

STEVESPRO 79 replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 2 years ago
0 likes

All now fine, showing as Premium... Thanks guys...

livestrongnick | 2 years ago
1 like

I've paid for the year but my status still saying standard 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: 23/2/22

It has now updated and is showing as premium, many thanks 👌

jollygoodvelo | 2 years ago
2 likes

Same here - paid up for the whole year (because I love this game!) and still showing as standard. 

STEVESPRO 79 replied to jollygoodvelo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Same here...Only showing as Standard..

Jack Sexty replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 2 years ago
0 likes

Hi there, we're really sorry about this - I can see that everyone on this thread appears to be showing as supporters now, I'll be sending you an email very soon STEVESPRO 79! 

STEVESPRO 79 replied to Jack Sexty | 2 years ago
1 like

Thanks Jack... E-mail received and replied...

Justkiwi replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 2 years ago
0 likes

How long is the  time lag?  Renewed sub on Sunday morning but wasn't able to join purist comp for the Volta on Monday morning as had no "free credits" left and it hadnt updated by Monday morning. Its now Tuesday PM and still hasnt updated.

Justkiwi replied to Jack Sexty | 2 years ago
0 likes

Hi Jack. Its been 3 days now since I renewed my subscription but still showing standard?

Latest Comments