Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Scoring and cyclist rating

Can anyone help me locate information regarding the scoring system and how to gain more information regarding a cyclist rating?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Dr Winston | 3 years ago
1 like

Go on to any stage race and click on one of the stages. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the scoring there. Some scoring changes from stage race to stage race so special notes are added from time to time. The one day races that make up the spring and autumn classics game are scored differently....click on one of those stages and scroll down to see the difference. 

jollygoodvelo replied to Dr Winston | 3 years ago
0 likes

Dr Winston wrote:

Go on to any stage race and click on one of the stages. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the scoring there. Some scoring changes from stage race to stage race so special notes are added from time to time. The one day races that make up the spring and autumn classics game are scored differently....click on one of those stages and scroll down to see the difference. 

I've been playing this game for 8-9 years and literally have never seen the full points breakdown for a stage before 😁

I must have clicked on the stage 'distance' link a thousand times to get the profile and never clicked the 'name'.  There's a UI lesson in there somewhere, for me at least!

kaza456 replied to jollygoodvelo | 2 years ago
0 likes

do you know where can i get more info about this game?

Latest Comments