Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Server issues (again)

FC currently down, the server and the database are both fully accessible so once again looks like a rackspace routing issue. better timing this time as the windows for transfers for today's stages have closed, but frustrating, again. hopefully rackspace will fix it before the end of the stage today. currently looking at hosting alternatives.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Cissy Fairfax | 2 years ago
2 likes

Thanks for all of the hard work and it must be difficult with the server issues. I tried to make transfers at 01.00am UK time, for the last Tirreno stage today but it was down. Got on at 10am today, Paris Nice was fine, but the window had closed for Tirreno.

dave atkinson | 2 years ago
0 likes

update:
As of 19:49 UTC, the vendor has identified an issue and is working towards resolution.

JAndrewHill replied to dave atkinson | 2 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for all your hard work. I know it's hard when there's little you can do yourself !

dave atkinson | 2 years ago
0 likes

Data Center Infrastructure
Started: 2022-03-12 05:56:00

Title - Network | Connectivity Issues | LON Region

On 12 March 2022, at approximately 11:56 UTC, cloud customers in the LON region that have dependencies between both the LON3 and LON5 datacenters for their solutions, may be experiencing issues including potential latency, packet loss or failed connectivity. Rackspace Technology has confirmed the issue is due to a provider outage in the area. The provider is engaging engineers to the location to remediate the problem and has not yet provided an estimated time for recovery. We will provide updates as they become available

Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

https://www.tsohost.com/

These are good value.  I use them and never seem to have server issues.  Not sure whether they would be what you need for the type of hosting you need to run a game.

Latest Comments