Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Will an L-Bow light fit?

Quite impressed with reviews for the L-Bow 2 light, and the reasonable price.

Can anyone who had one confirm whether I can fit one here.

The slight complexity is that the largish seat bag is the batteries for my E-Assist, so cannot easily move.

(Photo below has come out with a strange distortion, but should suffice)

Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

TheHungryGhost | 1 month ago
0 likes

Would something like the restrap light mount attached to the upper rack mount work?

mattw | 1 year ago
0 likes

Pic:

Rendel Harris replied to mattw | 1 year ago
2 likes

You need about a free inch of seatpost, so as it stands probably not. Could you perhaps push your pump a bit closer to the head tube and reverse the Topeak bag so it's hanging under the crossbar instead of over? That would give you enough room.

mattw replied to Rendel Harris | 1 year ago
1 like

I'll have a think.

That Topeak bad is the electronics - so I'll have to see what leeway I have.

Perhaps one other idea is whether it can be mounted with the mount on the side of the post facing sideways, and the light facing backwards - is the mount that flexible in angle?

Thanks 

Rendel Harris replied to mattw | 1 year ago
1 like

Not sure that'd work, I don't think the mount can be flexed like that. However looks like you have pretty hefty seat stays and the mount is designed for posts down to 22mm, so fixing it to them could be a possibility with a little improvisation?

mattw replied to Rendel Harris | 1 year ago
1 like

Thanks.

Seat stays are a bit wavery-davey, so I think I'll need to get one and experiment.

John Fernando replied to mattw | 1 month ago
0 likes

Very nice bike! I used this bicycle to transport my documents for study. I had to write an essay and I didn't have time to submit it for review. I wrote my essay here https://studyfy.com/ . I write my essays online very quickly and qualitatively, which is a big plus. I used this type of bicycle to quickly transport documents

quiff replied to John Fernando | 1 month ago
4 likes

Couldn't you get someone else to transport your documents for you?

chrisonabike replied to quiff | 1 month ago
3 likes

Good point.  He shouldn't use mattw's bike, specially not without asking.

Given that he writes his essays online this must be very inconvenient, what with having to carry storage, some kind of tablet / laptop AND the internet with him.

Although if he writes essays qualitatively rather than quantitatively maybe there's less to carry?

Latest Comments