Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

World Championship

Hi, you will open a new competition for WC races or not? Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

I don't think we will unless I can think of how. It's just a pain with the rider limits for trade teams. We'd have to move all the riders over to their national teams and then back again, all while the Autumn Classics comp is active and two days before Binck Bank starts.

If people don't mind that there might be come instances where a rider isn't selectable because of being on the same trade team as two of your other riders from different nations then okay.

Sniffer replied to Condor Andy | 3 years ago
1 like

Andy, you do a power of work to keep things running. If the Worlds are technically challenging then for two races it is not a great return on your time.

Virus permitting, racing comes thick and fast from here.

JohnnyRemo replied to Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

Nothing to stop us having a ForumScorum World Champs special on the forum of course. 

11waterloo replied to Condor Andy | 3 years ago
1 like

In terms of the game, I am not a huge fan of the one day races as it seems to just involve looking at the odds then picking the best team you can afford. With the Worlds , the most you could make it would be a two race competition so I think it would be a lot of effort on your behalf for very limited enjoyment. I don't think we are currently short of racing and the Worlds have never been part of the game so I am happy to keep them out! 

Latest Comments