Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

CyclingFantasy - Online Cycling Manager

Hello everybody!

I speak as a representative of www.cyclingFantasy.net

We are a new online cycling manager which is totally free and will thrill you and make you live each race of the professional cycling calendar as you’ve never done before.

We have developed a manager for cycling enthusiasts as you, so you can compete with each other and see who is the best team manager.

If you want to access to it, you just have to register in cyclingFantasy

--- We wish you could share your opinion about CyclingFantasy. All constructive criticism will be well received .---

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Im not sure I get it, its like the draft has already taken place and ive just been given riders, and trading seems like a lot of effort for my busy schedule

CyclingFantasy | 8 years ago
0 likes

You're welcome enrique!!!

0 likes

STEVESPRO 79 I'm sure that you have 5 minutes every day to play  3

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Why is it the wrong place....if it gets more people interested in cycling, then whats the problem.... Its a pity in my eyes that the admin of this game do not respond as quick when somebody asks a question that requires an answer from someone in the know about a legit question that relates to `OUR` game...... just my humble opinion....

Just for the record though Gkam I wont be a victim of their recruitment drive.....not enough time to play this successfully......  3

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

... Its a pity... that the admin of this game do not respond as quick when somebody asks a question... that relates to `OUR` game...

Wow... good point...  40

STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

...I wont be a victim of their recruitment drive...

I actually looked at the game, but it seems to me it's more of a 'draft' kind of game, where you don't get to pick your riders as you please, you have to 'trade', 'sell' and 'buy' riders... I'm too impatient to play it...  7

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Really the wrong place to come and try to poach players...

0 likes

Let's play!! Only 2 days to start @letour, join to public league or create private league with your friends, and enjoy!!

Latest Comments