Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDF Stage 6

Will get this started nice and early.

Peter Sagan
Edvald Boasson Hagen
Andrew Talansky
Bauke Mollema
Tony Gallopin
Julian David Arredondo
Greg Van Avermaet
Merhawi Kudus (Hoping he's in the breakaway)
Bryan Nauleau (Hoping for the breakaway)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Twybaydos | 8 years ago
0 likes

STYBY!!!

I'm normally about 500th in a grand tour about now - don't know what is happening!

ianrobo | 8 years ago
0 likes

Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes

Dont know if this is good or not, probably not knowing me, but ended up with 2,4,7 and 11 plus jersey points and a team mate bonus for Cav.

triccky100 replied to Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

Dont know if this is good or not, probably not knowing me, but ended up with 2,4,7 and 11 plus jersey points and a team mate bonus for Cav.

Same for me so lets just say it is good! Am happy with that as have not made changes for the last few stages, and team is set up nicely for today's stage.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

No changes for me.

Greipel
Degenkolb
Cav
Kristoff
Sagan
Cimolei
And 3 fillers

No changes tonight planned barring injury

Stumps | 8 years ago
0 likes

Brought in EBH for Demare and that's it for today. No transfers until rest day now, fingers crossed.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Kept my team the same

I have gva, sagan and deg

STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hard to make changes today as its super sprinty tomorrow.... Already had to use four unplanned transfers this week, three for broken bones and one for a guy who has yet to realise that the race has started, so just one transfer today for me ...... Frustrating as its not that hard a stage to predict.....

triccky100 replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

Hard to make changes today as its super sprinty tomorrow.... Already had to use four unplanned transfers this week, three for broken bones and one for a guy who has yet to realise that the race has started, so just one transfer today for me ...... Frustrating as its not that hard a stage to predict.....

totally agree, have made no changes as have already used up too many, but GVA and Gallopin would be good for this finish.....

ALEXANDER KRISTOFF (KAT)
JOHN DEGENKOLB (TGA)
ANDRE GREIPEL (LTS)
PETER SAGAN (TSB)
CHRISTOPHE LAPORTE (COF)
MARK CAVENDISH (EQS)
EDVALD BOASSON HAGEN (MTQ)
FLORIAN SENECHAL (COF)
JOS VAN EMDEN (TLJ)

stenmeister replied to triccky100 | 8 years ago
0 likes
triccky100 wrote:
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

totally agree, have made no changes as have already used up too many, but GVA and Gallopin would be good for this finish.....

ALEXANDER KRISTOFF (KAT)
JOHN DEGENKOLB (TGA)
ANDRE GREIPEL (LTS)
PETER SAGAN (TSB)
CHRISTOPHE LAPORTE (COF)
MARK CAVENDISH (EQS)
EDVALD BOASSON HAGEN (MTQ)
FLORIAN SENECHAL (COF)
JOS VAN EMDEN (TLJ)

Very similar to me but I dropped Greipl in favour of Rui Costa today.

enrique replied to STEVESPRO 79 | 8 years ago
0 likes
STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

...its not that hard a stage to predict.....

My dark[er] horse for today is Cimolai... He should be on everyone's team today, right after Sagan and Degenkolb...  39 I wish Matthews was ok so he could make it a 4 horse race!  1

STEVESPRO 79 wrote:

... one for a guy who has yet to realise that the race has started...

You always make me wonder who you're referring to when you make cryptic statements like that...  45 Did he get you any points at all?... I can't even guess who you're referring to!  1

Sniffer | 8 years ago
0 likes

Interesting, I am still all sprinty today.

Latest Comments