Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta a Espana - Stage 10

Ridiculous weekend of racing, particularly yesterday. Already a huge breakaway forming today, maybe a big effort by stage hunters before the rest day. I'm hoping for maybe a couple of sprinters to make it, didn't change too much, did that for stage 8 and botched it up completely.

RODRIGUEZ (KAT)
VALVERDE (MOV)
DUMOULIN (TGA)
DRUCKER (BMC)
PEDRAZA MORALES (COL)
SBARAGLI (MTQ)
CHAVES (OGE)
ROCHE (SKY)
EWAN (OGE)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

Condor Andy | 8 years ago
0 likes

I'm mainly thinking about the coming summit finishes and the ITT. Finding hard to pick GC and summit guys though, not a lot of wiggle room in the budget.

Dux89 replied to Condor Andy | 8 years ago
0 likes
condor_rider_1988 wrote:

I'm mainly thinking about the coming summit finishes and the ITT. Finding hard to pick GC and summit guys though, not a lot of wiggle room in the budget.

Should have a better idea of what's what after this ridiculous Stage 11, at least.

Joelsim | 8 years ago
0 likes

Forgot to do any transfers so a very poor stage for me. Mind you I do have 25 left to play with.

TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Cheers

Yes I saw, Im just behind you

To be honest having come 3rd in last years Vuelta Im gonna do well to match that this year

Although I do well in GT's generally, finished top 100 in all 3 in 2013, 2014 and hopefully 2015. The Giro is normally my worst, 27th my best result, TdF ive come 13th in 2012 and this year.

0 likes

2nd TER! Chapeau1

I've managed to move up to 2nd overall!  13

livestrongnick | 8 years ago
0 likes

Chapeau ter  41 I'm down to 23 transfers so didn't bother for this stage. Wish i had know  45

0 likes

Bah!!! Only 2nd  20  20  20  20

Someone had Simon to my Berhane, gutting

0 likes

Nice one TER!

I was hoping Drucker would be better placed, but I'll take 1st place with Sbaragli.

0 likes

Seems today may have gone well for once

1,2,3,5 for me

And what should be a fullhouse, team bonus for Berhane and the GC for Chaves, Valverde J-Rod and Roche

Aragonite replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Seems today may have gone well for once

1,2,3,5 for me

And what should be a fullhouse, team bonus for Berhane and the GC for Chaves, Valverde J-Rod and Roche

Surely a stage win. Jealous. Well done.

0 likes

I'm down to 20 as well. Hoping for more solid ground in the mountains. Feel silly for not getting Degenkolb in.

0 likes

my team feels like a mess, got no Dumoulin , and im down to like 20 transfers already

Valverde
J-Rod
Chaves
Roche
Berhane
Degenkolb
Rojas
Sbaragli

0 likes

Woops, Caleb Ewan just abandoned.

Latest Comments