Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

flanders rosters

hi dave, these dont seem to have been updated yet? any ideas when this will happen?

cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

25 comments

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

After midpoint:

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

2nd screenshot

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Look at that leaderboard! Look at who's sharing that top spot!  1

Gkam84 | 8 years ago
0 likes

My bad, I decided to do the update today, first one for me of the season and I'm now on Windows 10 and playing about with office software because I'm not being ripped off with Microshaft office.

Should be sorted now I've re updated

Doaky | 8 years ago
1 like

No points for Terpstra in 10th??

Ben Phippen | 8 years ago
1 like

I think Trentin has been given his points in error.

Sniffer | 8 years ago
1 like

I think Terpstra has been missed in the scoring.

I had GVA and Benoot so can't afford another non scorer.

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Dave or TER, I still don't get why was Skujins so expensive?...

TERatcliffe26 replied to enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

enrique wrote:

Dave or TER, I still don't get why was Skujins so expensive?...

Because the last medium mountain stages he raced would have been USA pro which he did well in

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

enrique wrote:

... why was Skujins so expensive?...

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Because the last medium mountain stages he raced would have been USA pro which he did well in

Wow that was a long time ago... This year his highest placing in 2016 has been 12th in a stage of the  Tour Cycliste International La Provence (2.1), according to PCS, maybe the algorithm for rider values should carry more weight for more recent results...

0 likes

enrique wrote:

enrique wrote:

... why was Skujins so expensive?...

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Wow that was a long time ago... This year his highest placing in 2016 has been 12th in a stage of the  Tour Cycliste International La Provence (2.1), according to PCS, maybe the algorithm for rider values should carry more weight for more recent results...

It only reflects races in the game, there isn't much other way of doing it without determining rider values independently

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 8 years ago
0 likes

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

It only reflects races in the game...

Thanks for the quick reply...  1 Maybe the algorithm should somehow take into account that he hasn't scored in any of the races in the game... I just think if he hasn't scored in any recent races, it either means he isn't racing game-level races or he's injured and maybe there should be a mechanism that takes into account the fact that he isn't scoring, for whatever reason, and have his value go down accordingly...

0 likes

enrique wrote:

TERatcliffe26 wrote:

It only reflects races in the game...

Thanks for the quick reply...  1 Maybe the algorithm should somehow take into account that he hasn't scored in any of the races in the game... I just think if he hasn't scored in any recent races, it either means he isn't racing game-level races or he's injured and maybe there should be a mechanism that takes into account the fact that he isn't scoring, for whatever reason, and have his value go down accordingly...

You cant make presumptions though as to why someone has not been racing in 'game races'. Riders at this level choose there race programme. does that mean because froome missed x amount of game races this season means his value should have dropped? he must not be up too this level either then, as far as I can remember he has raced one stage race in the game this year.

Aragonite | 8 years ago
1 like

Very impressive rides from Erviti, and Claeys. Both in initial break, and finished seventh, and ninth in overall. Hats off.

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

I can't really figure out exactly who was still in the break at the midway point distancewise, but I think the race was 255km and the organizers put out this tweet at 125km to go at 8:35am EST  

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Top 20:

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
0 likes

Although I don't think Postelberger is still with them after a mechanical

Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
0 likes

Hugo Houle (AG2R La Mondiale)
Federico Zurlo (Lampre-Merida)
Imanol Erviti (Movistar)
Gijs Van Hoecke (Topsport Vlaanderen)
Lukas Pustlberger (Bora-Argon 18)
Wesley Kreder (Roompot-Oranje-Peloton)

go past half-way point with 4' lead

enrique replied to Philip Unwin | 8 years ago
0 likes

Philip Unwin wrote:

Hugo Houle (AG2R La Mondiale)

Federico Zurlo (Lampre-Merida)

Imanol Erviti (Movistar)

Gijs Van Hoecke (Topsport Vlaanderen)

Lukas Pustlberger (Bora-Argon 18)

Wesley Kreder (Roompot-Oranje-Peloton)

go past half-way point with 4' lead

I was checking the race video and noticed that only 5 of these riders made it to the midway point together. The screenshots are below. I think Postelberger should probably not get the break points 'cause he seemed to drop out of the break and in fact, did not finish the race (Although neither did Kreder ). He doesn't appear in the break with 130km to go and doesn't appear from that point forward.

ullrichfan | 8 years ago
1 like

I'm pretty sure Tony Martin is on the official start list but he seems to be unavailable 

enrique | 8 years ago
0 likes

Whys is Tom Skujins so expensive?...

MinardiM189 replied to enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

enrique wrote:

He did come 2nd in The Reading 120 at the end of last year.

enrique replied to MinardiM189 | 8 years ago
0 likes

enrique wrote:

MinardiM189 wrote:

He did come 2nd in The Reading 120 at the end of last year.

I don't get it...

dave atkinson | 8 years ago
1 like

they were updated today

enrique | 8 years ago
1 like

PCS has 13 confirmed teams so far...

Latest Comments