Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Trentino

I like this race. But startlist not yet complete. Not seeing any members of the Italian team on the list. Not even when I select "show all riders".

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Could you correct the score for Ciccone please ?

2nd in Youth Clssification = 4 pts

Thanks

Aragonite | 7 years ago
0 likes

Looks like they have been awarded to Luca Chirico.

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
0 likes

Ciccone has zero points for today, shouldn't he have 4 for being 2nd in the youth classification? I think Bernal has got his 5 for leading it today within his 17, so I assume that jersey is being scored.

1wrangler | 7 years ago
1 like

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification.

1wrangler | 7 years ago
1 like

Apologies for not realizing this earlier, but am I correct that what you are saying is that for ALL races we can only pick Pro Conti and Pro Tour riders? I'm ok with that, just surprised that it took me 3 or 4 years to discover that! So, no Finetto.

Finito.

TERatcliffe26 replied to 1wrangler | 7 years ago
1 like

1wrangler wrote:

Apologies for not realizing this earlier, but am I correct that what you are saying is that for ALL races we can only pick Pro Conti and Pro Tour riders? I'm ok with that, just surprised that it took me 3 or 4 years to discover that! So, no Finetto.

Finito.

Just the ones that are put on as a bonus.

All main races will have all teams participating, so if there is a purist and standard game all will be available.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
1 like

They wont appear, its only pro-conti teams and above. Skydive are conti, and italy are an invitation team

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
1 like

Same for the Skydive Dubai lads.

Latest Comments