Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta Stage 4

Left my team the same for today as I expected a break to take it and had no idea who might be in the break.

Lucky for me Battaglin did something otherwise would have been really low score.

HARDY
ROJAS
VALVERDE
CHAVES
SANCHEZ S
FROOME
YATES S.
BATTAGLIN
ANTON

Some sprinters coming back in for tomorrow.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

I didnt do this stage, waiting for Dave to send me the file, as I have to re-update all the stages since that as well, so will be done tomorrow or monday hopefully

tony kappler | 7 years ago
0 likes

Calmejane won stage 4; Atapuma 2nd; their scores need adjusting plus Direct Energie riders get the 5 points bonus, not BMC riders.

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Results are not updated yet Johnny.

I'm being really frugal with my transfers so far, only one of two a stage.  That being said, I will have scored pap all on this stage.

JohnnyRemo | 7 years ago
0 likes

Zero points for Atapuma?

Gorillas | 7 years ago
1 like

Will stage 4 be updated anytime soon? Not seeing the results.

triccky100 | 7 years ago
0 likes

I brought in Fernandez hoping to bank some easy GC points, did not quite work out. No one in the break for me but happy to see 'The Puma' in red, a good attacking rider.

Sniffer | 7 years ago
0 likes

I thought I might be in the minority making no transfers, but maybe it was the common approach.  Only making one for tomorrow too.

1wrangler | 7 years ago
0 likes

I thought the exact same. Also no transfers, but I didn't have anyone in the break. Expecting a low scoring day.

Latest Comments